Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought my first bottle today...

Default I bought my first bottle today...

Hey folks.

Currently I work as a stock person at a very well known retail store, and I was strolling through the infant section, past rows of diapers and strollers. Something had caught my eye, it was a baby bottle with frogs on it, and right beside it was a TMNT sippy cup! Both for some reason looked appealing.

So without thinking, I reached out and grabbed the bottle, and held it in my hand. The shape of it felt absolutely perfect, almost like it was made for me to hold it in my hands. Plus, the frog designs were right up my alley. I have no idea what was going through my head, but it just felt so right standing there holding the bottle and the sippy cup. I took both and went up to the front checkouts, where I nervously laid them both on the counter.

The checkout guy looked at me with an odd expression, and asked me if I had a baby at home. Without thinking, I headed off the question and told him that my sister in law has two boys, one of which is a year and a half, and the other hasn't been born quite yet. I didn't exactly answer his question, but all is well that ends well. I paid and then left the store, also buying vanilla milk and white grape juice specifically to hone in these two new items.

As I'm walking home though, I get to thinking, perhaps it isn't only diapers that my fetish lies with? Buying both of these things today, along with buying my pacifiers and baby powder the other day made me so excited, that I couldn't wait to get home and try them. For that purpose, I added the "AB" tag under my profile picture, and am now peacefully drinking some grape juice while Leonardo and Raphael look back at me. Cheers, Adisc.

That sounds really cool! My little is five, but I still really want a bottle or sippy cup (though to be fair, my mom let me keep a bottle until I was almost 7... I only used it before bedtime, though). Not too into TMNT, but I've seen a really cute sippy cup on amazon that has turtles on it.

When I got my first baba I was quite overwhelmed, one of my best buys to date!

And welcome to the AB side, things are gonna get surreal really fast!

Now if only I can convince you to become a babyfur. :p

damn I wish I was brave enough to go and buy a bottle, always wanted one, but yeah congrats on coming to the AB side it's not all bad! Enjoy yourself and all will be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    When I got my first baba I was quite overwhelmed, one of my best buys to date!

And welcome to the AB side, things are gonna get surreal really fast!

We shall all convert at some point, It is... inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by MattCatt View Post
    Not too into TMNT, but I've seen a really cute sippy cup on amazon that has turtles on it.
    This one is awesome! It has the original TMNT design from the 1980's cartoon. I thought I was seeing things at first. You should totally buy that one from Amazon, but I have a little bias, turtles are my favorite animals.

How uncanny, my little is also 5 years of age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Oh, I'm sure that won't be too hard, but I gotta be honest here for a minute. I truly have next to no knowledge of babyfurs, or that side of AB/DL. I know obviously it has to do with animals and such, but that's about all I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneToBeDiscovered View Post
    damn I wish I was brave enough to go and buy a bottle, always wanted one, but yeah congrats on coming to the AB side it's not all bad! Enjoy yourself and all will be good!
    I was a bit shocked too, that I mustered up the courage to buy one. The amount of brass on me must be reaching new heights, because at least three people passed me when I was examining the bottle and sippy cup, and I didn't bat an eye.

I enjoy drinking chocolate milk from my sippy cup while watching cartoons. I have a bottle I bought at the same time, although I don't use it much, and only ever had water in it. There's something about the bright colors and designs on sippy cups (mine is just plain green) that is really appealing.

I have a few bottles and I love to put apple juice in them and hold my one of my pony plushes. My sippy cups have Disney princesses on them.

Congratuations on buying your baby bottle and welcome to the AB side. I have a bottle, but I rarely get to use it though.

Congrats on getting a bottle and sippy cup! I love my bottle and sippy cup they have giraffe's and jungle animals on them. my little age is around 2. I love to go to bed drinking my bottle with milk in it.

Quote Originally Posted by inferno21 View Post
    My sippy cups have Disney princesses on them.
    They had those beside the one I bought. I didn't buy them, don't care for the design that has plastic straws sticking out of the lid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    I have a bottle, but I rarely get to use it though.
    Why, if you don't mind me asking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewyatt View Post
    I love to go to bed drinking my bottle with milk in it.
    I can't wait to do this! <3