Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys - 'arranging' yourself.

Default Question for the guys - 'arranging' yourself.

I don't get to enjoy wearing diapers that often, which I guess makes it more special when I do get the chance.

However, I'm finding that I can't enjoy my time while wearing as much as I should, because I'm having to pretty much constantly worry about how 'it' is positioned and where it is pointing. Especially when wetting, I never feel I can just 'let go', because I'm always having to think of whether or not I'll leak (even starting completely dry), as a result of things 'arranged' in an awkward way.

When I 1st put on the diaper, I always make sure things are facing down, but moving around tends to naturally make it face up, especially if curled up in bed, and leaks are pretty much guaranteed if it's like that. Also, due to the fact I can't wear that often, I tend to get 'excited', which makes peeing impossible whichever way it's pointing. As a result, using my diaper becomes less of a care-free thing and more like a process I have to go through, which can get quite frustrating.

Unfortunately I don't have access to particularly high quality diapers, and have to settle with ones bought in-store from Boots; their double tape 'Staydry Slip' variety.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this? The only thing I can think of at the moment is that maybe I'm choosing diapers that are too big for me (the bottom tapes don't secure the leg holes as well as they could do). Thanks in advance.

There is no diaper that does not leak laying down you need plastic pants to catch the leak to allow diaper time to absorb. sitting uprite or standing most will contain at least two times when sitting on second time lift a little. what diaper are you using?

(raises-hand)
    Me, me, me..... call on me.... please please please!

Ok, if it will only point up. why don't you just try putting on the diaper up-side-down.... (giggles)

(sits back down)

Yeah, it sounds like they're too big. A smaller size should keep "it" from moving if stimulated; this should relieve you of your position worries as well as lessen the chances of leaking, which boosts your confidence.

As for the other problems, the best solution to them is practice and getting used to it; letting go can be difficult if you haven't done it in a while by itself. And stimulation fades the more you get used to wearing, and the more you get used to not thinking about it.

Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? I find that if I sleep on my stomach, I can wet without major leaks no matter which way my penis is pointing. (Minor leaks sometimes happen if I wet heavily. I usually wear plastic pants over my diaper to prevent them.)

Thanks for the input guys.

There is no diaper that does not leak laying down you need plastic pants to catch the leak to allow diaper time to absorb. sitting uprite or standing most will contain at least two times when sitting on second time lift a little. what diaper are you using?
    Most often when wetting, I'm either standing or sitting upright. I don't like risking it lying down in case I leak.

(raises-hand)
    Me, me, me..... call on me.... please please please!

Ok, if it will only point up. why don't you just try putting on the diaper up-side-down.... (giggles)

(sits back down)
    Ha ha. I'd love it if that could actually work..

Yeah, it sounds like they're too big. A smaller size should keep "it" from moving if stimulated; this should relieve you of your position worries as well as lessen the chances of leaking, which boosts your confidence.

As for the other problems, the best solution to them is practice and getting used to it; letting go can be difficult if you haven't done it in a while by itself. And stimulation fades the more you get used to wearing, and the more you get used to not thinking about it.
    Next time I buy I'll definitely be getting a smaller size. Hopefully it'll keep things more 'secure'.
    I probably should have been more specific in my post; I don't really have a problem with physically 'letting go' when I want to, it's just a lack of confidence in choosing when to go. Unfortunately (depending on how I think about it), I don't think the stimulation will ever fade considering how rarely I get to wear.

Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? I find that if I sleep on my stomach, I can wet without major leaks no matter which way my penis is pointing. (Minor leaks sometimes happen if I wet heavily. I usually wear plastic pants over my diaper to prevent them.)
    I actually sleep on my side, but if I wet while in bed I'll always make sure I'm on my back. I've never actually tried it while on my front, so might give that a go. I wish I had some decent plastic pants, but I don't think I'll be able to get some and keep them hidden from my parents/friends. Maybe when I eventually get my own place I can invest in some.

Just be careful sleeping on your stomach because that increases the risk of SIDS.

Also,

Try wearing some briefs over the diapers. You have to, tighten, them up a bit...

Shouldn't let IT roam free...

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    Keith, sorry but that is bollocks.

Plastic pants don't do a dang thing in terms of helping a diaper to absorb... they're mostly an uncomfortable addon item for folks who LIKE them for whatever reason. Unless of course you wear cloth diapers...
    Maybe a plastic pant will prevent / delay minor leaks around the leg gathers to some extend, but the liquid will get out at some point, unless the plastic pant is so tight around the legs that it would create a perfect seal even when moving about.

As an IC & Bedwetter I can only attest to the actual functioning of a good diaper - they DO WORK. otherwise I'd be having one wet bed after the other, and I'm not using plastic pants.

if you're a side sleeper than a disposable diaper is never going to be optimal... in that case you can either go cloth (which I personally dislike for a number of reasons) or go with a hydrid system
    (wear a thin cloth pull up diaper OVER the disposable diaper and add plastic pants.. (I'd say go with a PU-Type pant, they're far more comfortable than the PVC ones)).
    This system will catch leaks pretty effectively even when you're a side sleeper.
    But just a plastic pant over a disposable will do you no good.

And about the position of the penis... yes, pointing it down is the way to go...
    But how about keeping your member in position... I guess that is a bit depending on your physique... but mine, if I diaper up snuggly stays in place all through the night / day)...
    The thing is this, if your diapers are put on too loose, the penis WILL change it's position no matter what... During your sleep (mostly your REM Cycle) you'll most likely will have SEVERAL erections...
    And this if the diaper is fitting loosely will lead to the penis to change its position.
    One solution is to either diaper more snuggly or wear some sort of compression short (bike-short, IC Pad fixation pants) over the diaper to keep it snug fitting. that will most likely eliminate your problems.