Thread: intro...FINALLY!

Default intro...FINALLY!

Hi all, this is my first intro to a site like this so here it goes...
    First off I'm 21 and have been into this fetish for as long as I remember, I really started to realize that liked diapers though around the time when puberty hit. My profile says AB/DL but I would say that my DL side is a lot stronger than the AB.
    IRL stuff:
    I'm a full time college student that works part time. I still live at home, which makes hiding this diaper interest challenging at times. My college major is Wastewater Treatment, which is ironic, literally. On my free time I mostly play World of Warcraft, go drinking with friends, modify cars, or just chill watching tv.
    If you have any questions let me know

Hello chaz128 and welcome to the group.

I belonged to the same sacred fraternity as you are in MHFR (Mama had a free room). There is nothing wrong with that will you are in school.

Again welcome to the group.

I toured a WWTP once. What a process! Sometimes even the smell going by it, albeit a sulfurous smell, can even be strong. A strong nose and stomach is required for that profession. Welcome to the show!

Welcome! I am 99% DL and only 1% AB myself. LOL. I have been hiding since I was in grade school, so I have many years of experience.