Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi c:

Default Hi c:

I'm Sara and I just turned 18. I used to have a teen baby account but ADISC took that option away. But now I'm back as a legal adult =)

I just want to introduce myself to the community.

Hello littleprincess96 and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

hi there Sara! i'm guessing you were like me, who was taken out of here during the Underage Exile of 2012. yeah ita a lot mellower here now, but just as silly and awesome and fun XD yeah tell us more about you lol
    here i'll help you out:
    what is your favoite TV show? is it an anime?
    what is your favorite stor to shop at?
    what is your favorite color/pattern?
    and most importantly...
    what is your favorite sammich?

Hi Sara, welcome back to the gang. Hope you find what you need and are looking for (what might that be?) --- and that you contribute well to the community!!

Welcome back Sara. I'm a newbie and these guys are just great.

What do you want from the site while you are here?

Hi Sara, I'm new too but I thought Id welcome you x

Thank you all for the welcomes!

I wanted to join ADISC to meet other ABDLs so I don't feel so alone in the outside world as a little, get support from online friends, give support to those who need it, and get advice.

A little about myself:

My favorite color is purple
    My favorite TV shows are House, South Park, Family Guy, American Horror Story, and High School of the Dead.
    My favorite store to shop at is Kohls. Or Rue 21
    My favorite sammich is ham and cheese.
    My zodiac sign is taurus.
    My favorite music is rock.

I like hiking, camping, animals, music, coloring, writing, poems, reading, shopping, and social networking.

Nice to meet you all!

Look like you are in the right place, but then you knew that. Thanks for the info, I.'m not such a big TV addict although I did like House of Cards. I am a bit of a rock fan when I'm in the mood, blues also.

How are you getting on?

Welcome aboard to ADISC from a regular personal grass-type pokemon. Hope you enjoy your stay! Still would like to hear more!