Thread: Another obligatory introduction

Default Another obligatory introduction

Hi there, I'm mainly writing this because the forum requires me to do so. I actually prefer to lurk in threads than actually actively participate and never figured I would have a reason to write a post.

Seems the forum fixed that little "issue"

Okay, so onto the actual introduction.

My name is Ben and I guess I would classify myself as more of an AB or Little. I don't really have an affinity for diapers or anything like that though there is a lingering curiosity--I don't see anything really coming of it though but never say never I suppose.

As far back as I can remember I've always liked the idea of being cared for like a small child--the comfort factor is of course the biggest appeal for me personally. I finally admitted to myself that I was a Little once I actually figured out that it was, ya know, a thing.

Aside from all of that though I'm a huge dork when it comes to TV shows, I dabble in PC games, I write and I draw. I like being able to create things and fully immerse myself in the things I enjoy.

I also ramble a lot as you can tell.

There really isn't much more to say other than all of that I suppose so, there ya go.

well, Hello there Little Benny.... (i just love that name... *benny*, it's sooo cute)

your obligatory intro was certainly more entertaining than mine ever was... and probably way more informative too!
    please, be my guest and go back to simply lurking if you wish. however, should you find a thread that interests you, please feel free to add your two-cents.

otherwise, Welcome to ADISC..... and glad to have you here!
    lodge wrecker....

I'm glad you made your introduction thread. Who knows. You might get more out of this than you ever imagined. Those of us who are active and almost like family. It's sort of nice.

Welcome to ADISC Benny. I like that name. That is my son 's name. He is a little old to call that though. It is great to have you.