Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB themed commercials

Default AB themed commercials

I'm not sure if this should go in the Adult Baby section or the Other section but anyways I just saw this on facebook and I was like huh... Progressive and their new babyman campaign... Progressive Insurance | Babyman | Time to grow up
    It's interesting even though I don't think it would make me want to switch to progressive xD
    Last edited by lilkayden; 06-May-2014 at 18:43.

Can't find the video but there's a skit they did on SNL where Louis CK is in it, and his "boss" in the skit is a man that has the physical attributes of a baby. Not totally an AB skit but it did make me chuckle on a few levels. But that Progressive ad is just dumb.

That was funny. O actually already use that company and did not know about this. I will be switching as soon as my current one runs out. That is due to marriage next month & not the commercial though.

If they look weird to us, imagine how we would look to the uninitiated. I saw the Saturday Night Live skit and though it was funny, I felt a little uncomfortable watching it with my wife.

I thought that was hilarious. I think the actor played it perfect. I really don't think that people would get weirded out by that commercial, we might have a connection to it, but i think that most people get the ultimate message which is, 'grow up and get your own insurance'. If it was promoting being a baby and carried around, then it would be weird to people, it would have to have a finishing line of 'stay your age, hang onto your parents insurance' rather than 'act your age, get off your parents insurance,' or however it goes.

um, what must the outside world think of us?

I wish we could show ourselves in a really different light!