Thread: new here!

Default new here!

hi sorry I am not so great at introductions but I am new here! well I am a adult baby and was always fascinated it for a while now. I came here cause i felt a little lonely as if I was the only one. I wanted to get to know and talk to other people with the same interests as me. some things about me I live in snowy Minnesota Im a bit shy. I am kind of a doctor who addict. and graduated from le cordon bleu. any thing else you can always ask!!

It's nice to have you join us! Big welcome from me in the snowy state of Alaska. You will find lots of friendly people to talk with here.

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of like-minded people here. It's ok to be shy. I am too. What are some of your interests?

thanks and i studied Baking and Patisserie! haha basically from breads to wedding cakes

Quote Originally Posted by pb2106 View Post
    thanks and i studied Baking and Patisserie! haha basically from breads to wedding cakes
    A belated welcome... not half-baked ... pb2106!

I hope that you'll find plenty to amuse you... and much to learn here too!

As you now probably are certainly not alone, perhaps not so lonely now...

Take care, have fun, and be empowered by knowledge!

Welcome PB! You sound awesome. I have a friend in North Dakota and one in Northern Wisconsin. I see that they wear a lot more clothes up there in the winter. Next time I go North in the winter I hope to stay padded the whole time so I can stay extra warm. In the south it is awesome not to get so cold when I step into a supermarket. Since going padded all month I have not been cold at the store at all.

Yea some times it's gets to below 50 cause of the windchill kinda just Biddle up at home and just not go anywhere. But that's Minnesota