Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: of unforeseen incidents and wet diapers

  1. #1

    Default of unforeseen incidents and wet diapers

    I want to share with you something that happened last week.
    on tuesday night, I got padded, and in a cute pink nightgown (exploring my sissy side a bit <.<)
    I cubbed out for a while and fell asleep at around 3 am. I had to leave my window open, since it was way too hot to sleep with it closed.
    at arounf 7:15 am, I felt a strong heat, and then lots of pain. I inmediately opened my eyes, and saw a scorpion, stinging me in the arm I panicked, and jumped up, tossing him asside and breathing heavily.
    I inmediately shouted "MOOOOOM! I GOT STUNG BY A SCORPION" and then remembered what I was wearing, a pink nightgown with teddy bears, and a rather soggy diaper...
    I heard my stepdad coming towards my room, so I changed as fast as I could and cleaned myself up with wet wipes. it all took less than 2 minutes XD
    we went to the hospital and I got antivenom and a saline solution IV, I was let go at around 11:30 am XP
    I was nervous the whole time, because I was sure I still smelled like urine, nobody said anything tho.
    It all really disrupted my cubby habits, it really is awful when you get surprised like that, and have to try an hide the little side XP

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow I'm glad to hear your ok! I've never even seen a scorpion in real life, I would have freaked out. I wouldn't worry to much about the smell if anything they might think you wet a little when you got stung, I know I probably would have.

  3. #3

    Default

    Sounds like a nightmare....a real one. Does your window not have screens?

  4. #4

    Default

    Dam that sounds scary..... I know if I saw a scorpion I would have wet myself no doubt about it.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    I inmediately opened my eyes, and saw a scorpion, stinging me in the arm I panicked, and jumped up, tossing him asside and breathing heavily.
    I inmediately shouted "MOOOOOM! I GOT STUNG BY A SCORPION"
    You handled the situation quite well, especially with that quick change of clothing.

    I would have been screaming hysterically, completely unintelligibly. Once I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the night and a spider (looked like a recluse, which I heard could cause really bad necrosis) crawled onto my foot. I panicked, screamed like a little girl, flicked it away, but woke my father. Fortunately my door was locked, and after trying the handle he asked if everything was okay. I said it was a bad dream and he just walked away. Little did he know I was wearing a diaper and playing around with my newly installed Linux distribution. To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).

  6. #6

    Default

    Hopefully there's no lingering aversion to diapers as a result....

  7. #7

    Default

    Glad to hear you are ok. I definitely wouldn't have handled the situation like you did or with such quick changing of clothes.



    Quote Originally Posted by wasntme View Post
    To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).
    I have a fear of spiders too. I hate it if I get freaked out and scream like a girl.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare....a real one. Does your window not have screens?
    It doesn't XP
    but I'm planning on buying one and installing it next week :3

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewyatt View Post
    Wow I'm glad to hear your ok! I've never even seen a scorpion in real life, I would have freaked out. I wouldn't worry to much about the smell if anything they might think you wet a little when you got stung, I know I probably would have.
    the emergency room was being cleaned when we got there, so the smell of chlorine (sp?) was strong enough to cover it
    I was more worried about the car ride to the hospital, I am pretty sure I did smell, but my stepdad said nothing about it

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by wasntme View Post
    You handled the situation quite well, especially with that quick change of clothing.

    I would have been screaming hysterically, completely unintelligibly. Once I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the night and a spider (looked like a recluse, which I heard could cause really bad necrosis) crawled onto my foot. I panicked, screamed like a little girl, flicked it away, but woke my father. Fortunately my door was locked, and after trying the handle he asked if everything was okay. I said it was a bad dream and he just walked away. Little did he know I was wearing a diaper and playing around with my newly installed Linux distribution. To this day I still haven't fully gotten over my fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things (especially the big ones).
    It's understandable, when I was around 14 a big flying cockroach went straight to me and landed on my chest, the scream woke my stepdad and he ran to my room holding a metal tube XD
    I got scolded tho, was playing videogames at 1:30 am on a schoolnight XD

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Hopefully there's no lingering aversion to diapers as a result....
    Just for a couple of days... I actually feel like I am wearing more often now XP

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    Glad to hear you are ok. I definitely wouldn't have handled the situation like you did or with such quick changing of clothes.
    I have a fear of spiders too. I hate it if I get freaked out and scream like a girl.
    I had practice, more than once my cousin visited me when I was padded and or wet and had less than 5 mins to change and get ready XD

  9. #9

    Default

    Glad to hear your ok, the only scorpion I ever seen was small and ended up stabbing it with a pair of scissors. I don't like small critters with more than two legs that, they're scary, disgusting and intimidating.

  10. #10

    Default

    That's a super scary incident. Glad to hear that you've got a combination of quick reflexes and really good presence of mind.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19-May-2014, 18:21
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-May-2012, 15:43
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2012, 14:28
  4. Diaper incidents at Hotel
    By David315 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 14-Dec-2009, 02:13

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.