Thread: It's about time...Hello everyone!

Default It's about time...Hello everyone!

Having been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, I have been a regular visitor to most all of the ABDL sites. Instead of staying in the shadows as I have been doing, I thought it was about time I joined a group of like-minded people. At 24 years old, I am married to the love of my life (yeah, yeah I'm young but it was the best decision I have ever made), have a great job, and am very comfortable with my Diaper Lover side. Not only am I very excited to interact with people that have interests similar to my own, I am also excited to support those that are attempting to get over the hurdles of being a Diaper Lover while also focusing on your relationship and career. I am a very active person who enjoys working out, playing ice hockey, golfing, hanging out with my wife, and playing with our two dogs. Thank you in advance for accepting me into the ABDL community and I look forward to talking with you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	20802
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (7).jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	20801  
    Last edited by SpoiledHusband; 05-May-2014 at 23:44.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello SpoiledHusband and welcome to the group.

Thank you for the reply!

Welcome as well. Nice introduction thread by the way. Hockey's a rough sport, so kudos to you. I used to play adult league softball. Now I'm content to ride my bike on our extensive trail. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of this site.