Thread: Im new

Default Im new

So im 18, i am a diaper lover but i havnt worn one since i was like 9 or 10. I remember early in my life i would take diapers from my daycare when i was about 5 and i would put them on and keep them on all day. Then i moved to a different city and stopped wearing them for a while. Then my neighbors had a kid when i was about 6. I would go over there and every once in a while i would take a diaper from them and bring it home and hide it in my bunk bed. Since then i havnt had a chance to get my hands on one and havent had the courage to go to the store and buy some.

Hello wellyeah and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi, wellyeah. If you check under Articles at the top level here, you will find one on makeshift diapers. Gives tips on how you can have a diaper without having to go get it. Most of it incorporates bath towels. I have used this type for years. The good thing about using a bath towel is it hides well in the laundry.