Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I saw it was suggested you should introduce yourself so i have decided to , my name is Steven and i am a 16 year-old DL. I suppose i could also be a TB because i still suck my thumb and carry around a blankie. I've felt something for diapers since sometime around my fifth birthday, it wasn't until last year though that i acted on these feelings.

I walked to the supermarket just down my street and bought a pack of depends diapers, i was so proud of myself for having the willpower to be seen in the store that i went home and put one on right away. It was the greatest feeling i had ever experienced and i eventual;y ended up wetting it and falling asleep in my bed.

I woke up later into the angry faces of my mom and wasn't a quite lecture or argument that we had and they've hated me ever since. It's difficult to hide what i do from them because they don't trust me anymore, and to be honest it hurts that they can't accept me for who i am.

Anyways i hope i get to know everyone here well and it will be nice talking to you.

Hi, welcome to ADISC.

Why your fifth birthday? Anything particular happen then?

Hey, welcome! Hope you like it here.

And that's too bad your parents weren't more accepting. Neither of my parents know, I have no idea what they would do if they found out. :O

Yah on my fifth birthday i walked in on my six-year-old cousin getting a wet diaper changed, he had been having accidents and my aunt put him back in diapers to try and get him to stop. I couldn't take my eyes off the whole time i was in the guest room but i managed to snap out of it before my aunt caught me, i cant help wondering if my cousin is a DL cause the expression on his face was happy and carefree and not upset and embarrassed.

But it's not something to bring up in casual conversation...

Default Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined: grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Welcome to the site Steven. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your parent's acceptance. I'm sure that is very hard. If you can manage it, my suggestion would to be to do your best to ignore your parent's feelings towards this. Of course, you have to respect your parents, but they are not right about everything, especially things such as these which they don't really understand. I am sure you will feel accepted here in any case. I hope you like it here.

Nice intro there.

So first let me congratulate you on your successful trip to the supermarket.
    Secondly... sorry to hear that you've been left in an awkward situation with your parents.

But I can assure you you're on the same boat as a lot of people who's parents or relatives have "caught" them in some respect. I personally haven't been in that situation, so I can't imagine the embarrassment and awkwardness it would create.

But you're in the right place nonetheless. Hope you enjoy posting and sharing your views with us.