Thread: Constant night time leaking feeling

Default Constant night time leaking feeling

Hi guys I know I'm new to this forum and all, but I have a question. Every time I wear at night I have to wet, so I do, but even after I empty my bladder, I still have the constant feeling like I need to go, it's a nice feeling at first but gets old after a while when all I want to do is sleep while enjoying my nice warm wet diaper. Is there a trick to get over come this or is it just an aspect of wearing that every DL gets used to eventually?

Hey, chaz.
    Iv'e had that same feeling from time to time. And yes, after a while it does get old.
    But for me, it only happens twice or maybe three times per ten wettings (I love the statistical aspects of things!).
    It used to be much worse for me several years ago, so might I suggest that, since you're very young, it might lessen over time?
    For me, it's really hard to just "let go" in my diaper. I need to concentrate like crazy just to get started. Most times I need to really have to go before I even attempt to go.
    And, if I stop during letting go, I wind-up having that feeling of having to go still. Since I no longer have to go, I lay around in my wet, warm and wonderful diaper and wait until it becomes urgent once again.
    So, yeah, I guess I kinda had to get used to it whenever it happened, but the experience of wetting my diaper and enjoying the warmth and wetness was not diminished.
    Good luck to you, my friend....I hope this helps.

Try actually getting up and seeing if you can pee more in a different position. Maybe even walk over to the potty the first few times. Your issue is a variation of having a shy bladder, where you can go in your diaper, but not empty your whole bladder, which is why you keep feeling uncomfortable.

It's amplified because being in a wet environment stimulates the part of the brain creating the "I need to potty" feelings. It's why people pee in pools all the time too.

It's probably mind over matter. I get that feeling from time to time and I also find myself stopping and starting because I'm afraid of a leak, esp if I'm trying a different brand of diaper. All I can suggest is if you aren't already, even though it's the middle of the night, is to stand up and let it flow. If it happens more than at night like when you're not padded, then a trip to the doctor may be in order as you might have a bladder infection. I had one and it felt like I always had to go.

Lastly, this looks like you're first post. Can you tell us a little more about yourself such as some of your non-AB/DL interests? And welcome to the community chaz!

Overactive Kidney's or an agitated prostate can also cause this, at least according to my urologist. I dunno where you are, but peeing in a cup around these parts will let you know if there is anything to worry about.

Thanks for the advice guys, I think its probably just due to not being used to wearing that causes this and not a health problem, for the feeling only happens when I'm padded and not while I'm wearing regular underwear. I guess that means I'll just have to wear more to see if it continues ...anyway yeah I'll be sure to post an intro sometime this week. I thought I did when I fist registered the account, but I must have chickened out lol.