Thread: My simple, Yet extensive introduction.

Default My simple, Yet extensive introduction.

Hmm I ask myself who I am everyday wondering about what I should excel at in life or what I should make my goal.

Hi there fellow Adisc member's I am Male 21 Year's of age and my Little name or Abdl name is Hailey as of this moment, Although I am thinking of changing it in the future because I wish to find a name that would be for a little girl.

Alright so some info about me, I wear and use diaper's as much as I can though these day's its difficult to afford for myself anyway's but I'm not here to tell you all about my financial trouble's. I am An Abdl/Little/DL/LG/BDSM Practitioner/Caretaker/Daddy/whatever else I feel like getting into.

Some of my hobbie's outside of Abdl play are, video game's/Photography/Running/Hiking/Making Fort's/helping people in need/Swimming ect if you wish to know more just message me i am an open book.

What I wish to find on this website, Friend's/relationships/ect. I do practice BDSM which mean's Bondage Domination and 2 other words I dont know if I can mention here, Anyway's it's the art of tying oneself up ect ect, i wish to find someone on here with almost the same interest's if possible.

But anyway's that's my life in a nutshell I hope to chat with you guy's soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDLHybrid View Post
    Hmm I ask myself who I am everyday wondering about what I should excel at in life or what I should make my goal.

Hi there fellow Adisc member's I am Male 21 Year's of age and my Little name or Abdl name is Hailey as of this moment, Although I am thinking of changing it in the future because I wish to find a name that would be for a little girl.

Alright so some info about me, I wear and use diaper's as much as I can though these day's its difficult to afford for myself anyway's but I'm not here to tell you all about my financial trouble's. I am An Abdl/Little/DL/LG/BDSM Practitioner/Caretaker/Daddy/whatever else I feel like getting into.

Some of my hobbie's outside of Abdl play are, video game's/Photography/Running/Hiking/Making Fort's/helping people in need/Swimming ect if you wish to know more just message me i am an open book.

What I wish to find on this website, Friend's/relationships/ect. I do practice BDSM which mean's Bondage Domination and 2 other words I dont know if I can mention here, Anyway's it's the art of tying oneself up ect ect, i wish to find someone on here with almost the same interest's if possible.

But anyway's that's my life in a nutshell I hope to chat with you guy's soon.
    Welcome, ABDLHybrid (Hailey)!

While I am a bit more narrow-banded than you... IC, DL, LG... I don't believe that I am too narrow minded

I haven't built any forts in a millennia, but I did enjoy it... helping people in need, is a big one for me though!

I hope that you'll find many friendships here, and that you are able to get and give help too!

There's much to explore here, so I'll leave you to it... and look forward to seeing you in the other forums too!

-Marka

Hi Hailey,

Welcome to ADISC you have a few more interests than I do. I was never into bondage or tying up. I am into massage and talking about everything under the sun.