Thread: Here I am

Default Here I am

Hello all! Guess I should start out with what I like here, mainly just diapers. I personally am not very much into the whole AB side, but that's just me. I haven't been a DL for anywhere near as long as some of you guys here, or from as early an age. It kind of evolved as an outgrowth of my mild medical fetish, and its the only one I've really acted on because its the most accessible.

Otherwise, I don't really do a whole lot outside of work. Mostly just sit around my place playing video games, browsing the web, or reading a good book. Now that the weather's finally warming up I hope to go out and hit the golf course every week or two until winter comes again.

So thats really about all I've got to say. Been browsing here for a little while and thought that maybe it was time to start taking part in all the goings on here.

Hi welcome aboard good to meet you and have fun from bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by regittiw View Post
    Hello all! Guess I should start out with what I like here, mainly just diapers. I personally am not very much into the whole AB side, but that's just me. I haven't been a DL for anywhere near as long as some of you guys here, or from as early an age. It kind of evolved as an outgrowth of my mild medical fetish, and its the only one I've really acted on because its the most accessible.

Otherwise, I don't really do a whole lot outside of work. Mostly just sit around my place playing video games, browsing the web, or reading a good book. Now that the weather's finally warming up I hope to go out and hit the golf course every week or two until winter comes again.

So thats really about all I've got to say. Been browsing here for a little while and thought that maybe it was time to start taking part in all the goings on here.
    Welcome as well. Though I'm AB/DL, we have a lot of members who are only DL. This whole thing is diverse, and you'll find that it effects many of us differently in that some feel it strongly others to a lesser degree. I never learned to play golf, but I love getting outdoors and riding my bike. I too enjoy reading, and writing stories as well. I think you'll get a lot out of this site, so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by regittiw View Post

It's good to see a new member come through the door!

So you like golf? Never really played the sport. But it looks like we have something in common when it comes to video games :p
    Maybe you'd like to try the 'Computer and Gaming' forum. It's under 'Other Stuff', you should check it out if you enjoy video games!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    But it looks like we have something in common when it comes to video games :p
    Maybe you'd like to try the 'Computer and Gaming' forum. It's under 'Other Stuff', you should check it out if you enjoy video games!
    I probably will check this out. Unfortunately, if I were to talk about the game that I've spent the most time on, and am the most accomplished in, anybody else who is familiar with it would figure out who I am very quickly That's the nature of small communities I suppose. Not to mention that from there (with my other, regular username I use most everyplace else) you would find out a good bit of personal info with little extra effort.