Thread: I'm new to Abdl and am looking for online friends to learn from.

Default I'm new to Abdl and am looking for online friends to learn from.

Hi. I'm Rosa. I'm a crossdressing mtf, who is brand new to diapers. I have just begun wearing them daily (including to work), and peeing and pooping in them. Since I am the only one I know who does this, i thought I would join this group to get to know others who enjoy diapers too. I'd like to learn more about incontinence and about becoming an adult baby. I have been into trying new experiences. So far I am enjoying this new experience. I'm afraid to tell my wife about my new "hobby." So I will try to learn what others do when they know their partner will think they are too weird and may be repulsed by it. My dear wife has recently entered counseling to deal with my crossdressing of just under 2 years. She is trying to accept me for who I am. I am afraid to drop another bomb on her, so to speak. I look forward to having supportive friendships here. Thank you for letting me be part of this group. I don't have anyone else to talk to about my new found interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabella View Post
    Hi. I'm Rosa. I'm a crossdressing mtf, who is brand new to diapers. I have just begun wearing them daily (including to work), and peeing and pooping in them. Since I am the only one I know who does this, i thought I would join this group to get to know others who enjoy diapers too. I'd like to learn more about incontinence and about becoming an adult baby. I have been into trying new experiences. So far I am enjoying this new experience. I'm afraid to tell my wife about my new "hobby." So I will try to learn what others do when they know their partner will think they are too weird and may be repulsed by it. My dear wife has recently entered counseling to deal with my crossdressing of just under 2 years. She is trying to accept me for who I am. I am afraid to drop another bomb on her, so to speak. I look forward to having supportive friendships here. Thank you for letting me be part of this group. I don't have anyone else to talk to about my new found interest.
    Hello and welcome. I find it interesting that you are just coming to diaper wearing at age 60. Was there a significant change in your life that created a desire?

Thank you for your welcome. About a year ago I began a journey to try new and different things. I've been the same person basically for many, many years, and decided to live life differently while I still care about wanting to have fun in life. I have toyed with diaper wearing for part of this time. I've been preparing myself to try it for a week for several months (by peeing in places other than the toilet. My wife is gone for this week, so the opportunity is now here to try something new and different that intrigued me. I watched some adult diaper hypnosis videos on YouTube and thought it would be cool to try it. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome. I find it interesting that you are just coming to diaper wearing at age 60. Was there a significant change in your life that created a desire?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabella View Post
    Thank you for your welcome. About a year ago I began a journey to try new and different things. I've been the same person basically for many, many years, and decided to live life differently while I still care about wanting to have fun in life. I have toyed with diaper wearing for part of this time. I've been preparing myself to try it for a week for several months (by peeing in places other than the toilet. My wife is gone for this week, so the opportunity is now here to try something new and different that intrigued me. I watched some adult diaper hypnosis videos on YouTube and thought it would be cool to try it. Thanks for asking.
    Welcome aboard, Rosabella...

Most of us have had this compulsion from as far back as our earlier years... even if it took some of us much later to come to any sort of terms with it...

There are of course others for whom this is more of a 'sport' perhaps...

If you have specific questions, we'll try to answer as best we can... otherwise there is much information to read up on here...

Best wishes,
    -Marka

Welcome to ADISC, Rosabella!
    I hope we become a bit like family to you over time, and I hope that you feel comfortable and safe with us!