Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Design/Packaging for Pampers Underjams

Exclamation New Design/Packaging for Pampers Underjams

I was checking out and I found new designs/packaging of Underjams (that have just started selling). Here are some pics of the Girls packaging for L/XL and boys packaging for S/M:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.15.03 PM.png 
Views:	841 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	20784Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.17.47 PM.png 
Views:	663 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	20785Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.17.13 PM.png 
Views:	824 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	20786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 4.17.24 PM.png 
Views:	1103 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	20787

Girls L/XL Underjams
    Boys S/M Underjams

The boy ones are a lot cuter than Goodnites. I had to behead a real ninja the other day just because I got tired of seeing his picture on my Goodnites. I'm now hunting for skateboarders.

Like how they still need to inform that the material is cloth like like it has not been that way for like what, 20 years?

Irresponsible use of word "like" in this comment

Wow, the girl designs are WAY cuter than the goodnite ones. But I heard Underjams aren't the greatest?

They are much more comfortable than the goodnites and have cuter designs, but the downside is that the sides rip quite easily compared to the goodnites. A pair of the l/xl goodnites will last me a few days without ripping. The underjams barely make it through the night.

Woow, these new looks soo cute !
    I tried underjams once and compared with drynites, I liked them more..
    But I'm nut sure, when it'll be possible to get these new cute ones in europe . Sometimes, I wonder about going to USA alone, buy these kinds of diapers and spend whole trip just in hotel room

Never wore Underjams before, but this looks like a good time to start. I'll try to sleep in some wet ones sometime this week!

Wore the very first Underjams, but was not impressed or felt hatred with them. Though they were quite absorbent if I recall correctly. May have to try them again. Just one question...why the number 20 on the boys design? Some sort of secret message on them? Illuminati perhaps. lol

my understanding is that under james run smaller then good nights and the sides tend to rip easier

I never cared for the cloth like material. It tends to get what appears like pinhole leaks from the pee soaking thru the material especially when you sit down. Also if your active overtime the cloth like material tends to rub thru to become thinner in the wear spots, then in those wear areas they will leak.