Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi everyone,
    because my account has lapsed into inactive status, im forced to write my introduction
    So here it goes ^^ Im a DL from Germany.
    Im interested in diapers as long as i can remember, but I started wearing just a year ago. I always thought about it kind of awkward and never tried it out by myself.
    But when I told my boyfriend that this is my kink he encouraged my to try it out. So now a year later im living with him and have 6 packages or so diapers and wearing nearly every night (for me its kind of to much effort to wear by day because i dont wannt to wear when friends or other people are around.).
    May you are interested in a funny story happens at the beginning of my trying out phase.

I was living with one of my best friends in an appartement (Im student so this is pretty regular in germany.) He didnt knew from my kink.
    But he had the only room where no neighbours could look into our appartment.
    So I started to make some self made diapers (garbage bag and much handkerchiefs ) and put it on in his room when he was out dancing with his girlfriend. Normally he was
    away 3h, but one time he came back 30mins after going. So there i was diapered up in a garbage bag laying on his bed hearing him and his girlfriend coming home. Only thing what came to my mind was to cry at him he better don't come in his room. Fortunately he waited at the kitchen with his gf.
    Next Im bringing the garbage bag in my room dress me back to normal.
    Since he is one of my best friends (also his gf) I thought he earns the true story.
    They took it pretty well and he knew this kink exists through 4chan.
    Both doenst care about it since they are very open minded.
    We never talked much about it, but thats the story how one of my best friends found out that im a DL.

My Boyfriend also doesnt care about this kink.

So yeah thats it pretty much about me and my DL side.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by DLnerd2004 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    because my account has lapsed into inactive status, im forced to write my introduction
    So here it goes ^^ Im a DL from Germany.
    Im interested in diapers as long as i can remember, but I started wearing just a year ago. I always thought about it kind of awkward and never tried it out by myself.
    But when I told my boyfriend that this is my kink he encouraged my to try it out. So now a year later im living with him and have 6 packages or so diapers and wearing nearly every night (for me its kind of to much effort to wear by day because i dont wannt to wear when friends or other people are around.).
    May you are interested in a funny story happens at the beginning of my trying out phase.

I was living with one of my best friends in an appartement (Im student so this is pretty regular in germany.) He didnt knew from my kink.
    But he had the only room where no neighbours could look into our appartment.
    So I started to make some self made diapers (garbage bag and much handkerchiefs ) and put it on in his room when he was out dancing with his girlfriend. Normally he was
    away 3h, but one time he came back 30mins after going. So there i was diapered up in a garbage bag laying on his bed hearing him and his girlfriend coming home. Only thing what came to my mind was to cry at him he better don't come in his room. Fortunately he waited at the kitchen with his gf.
    Next Im bringing the garbage bag in my room dress me back to normal.
    Since he is one of my best friends (also his gf) I thought he earns the true story.
    They took it pretty well and he knew this kink exists through 4chan.
    Both doenst care about it since they are very open minded.
    We never talked much about it, but thats the story how one of my best friends found out that im a DL.

My Boyfriend also doesnt care about this kink.

So yeah thats it pretty much about me and my DL side.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings
    That was a good introduction and a good story. I have heard of several members making their own diapers from time to time.

So we can get to know you better, what are some of your non-DL interests? I like reading and movies my self. And your English is just fine.

My non-DL interests are Computer (studying computer science so this makes sense ), swimming, running and meeting friends.
    I didn't made my diaper myself because of fun (after that i think i never did it again...) but because i was frightened of going to local shop and buy some, also I didn't want to buy online because I was frightened that my housemate would take the parcel if I'm not there when the parcel was coming.

And your English is just fine
    Thanks

I like swimming too, but only for fun.

We have groups here outside of the main posts. Here is a link to one from Germany.

Welcome and don't worry about your English, it's fine

You have English that conveys your idea without me being confused.
    It's much better than the average foreign post!

Welcome to ADSIC =) Congratulations on having a boyfriend that accepts what you do!