Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on XPMedical's Level 3 and/or 4

Question Thoughts on XPMedical's Level 3 and/or 4

Although I have no way of ordering anything at the moment, I wanted to know what others' thoughts are on XPMedical's Level 3 or 4 briefs. I've been looking around for a disposable that is not over-the-top expensive, yet still functional, and these seemed to suit my needs. I have other brands in mind as well that I know are trusted and loved by many, but I've been able to find very little insight on the quality and useability of these briefs. Any insight would be appreciated.

The level 4's are my main disposable diaper. I've been using them since they came out. I'm well satisfied with them.
    They don't have standing leak guards but that doesn't bother me. I haven't had any leaks with them. I use them for
    my main daytime diaper. Their single tapes work well for me. I can just slide the diaper down when I need to use the
    potty.

I've ordered from them before. Brought a packet of Abena M4's and M2's.

I'd say the avg person would go through 2-3 M2's a day on normal intake and 2 M4's max per day.

Quality and usability: the plastic backed ones (m4 and m2 abena) are noticeably crinkly when you change in the bathroom. But when you walk, only you would hear it, it goes into background noise for others. They are a great fit, reliable and hold in urine odour exceptionally well. You would love them =)

Don't get the cloth backed ones, they tend to not fit well and stretch a lot, but are much quieter, only grab the lower absorbency i.e. M2 cloth, thus change frequently before outside wears out.

Gtg, comment below and I'll add bit more.=)

The level 4s are okay, but I have had the occasional leak. My favorite right now are the dry 24/7.

The level 4 cases are pretty giant size so I would recommend a half case if you only want to try it. Some people havent liked them so you dont want the risk of having a lot of extra diapers you dont want.

I like the level 4 myself, but they are a little too big to wear outside of the house. The fit just isn't right on my small frame.

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post
    The level 4s are okay, but I have had the occasional leak. My favorite right now are the dry 24/7.

The level 4 cases are pretty giant size so I would recommend a half case if you only want to try it. Some people havent liked them so you dont want the risk of having a lot of extra diapers you dont want.
    I second this. 24/7's. Bellisimos are good too, and are smaller than the 24/7's if you need something smaller.

I have only purchased the level 4's and I can say you get your monies worth. Although I am not a fan of the tapes as they cannot be untaped and retaped in my experiences. I also think all premium diapers should have a standing leak guard and these do not so that is a downfall to me. Very good absorbency though.

I've used the "level 4" product, and I'm happier with Abena plastic backed M4's. The cost difference isn't all that big to me, (at .14 per brief) and the fit/utility is much better. Different story compared to the cloth backed ones.

Edit: I just noticed the cost comparison between level 3's and the cloth backed Abena M3. Make's the Absorbency plus way more attractive. (I'm still trying to give cloth backed a chance, but it's not looking good.)
    Last edited by whiskeybravo; 08-May-2014 at 15:49.

I ordered the Level 4's and I think they suck. They are cut weird for one thing. After wearing the Abena M4's which are like gold compared to these. I like diapers that come up high on the back and have lots of thickness. The Level 's are not as thick as stated on the website. They also don't have the leak guards so when you pee it comes out the sides and onto your thigh. I wouldn't buy them again. Ill stick to the M4s or Tena Maxi Slip.

How are you taping them? Despite that they don't have leak guards I have yet to have a major leak when wearing them.