View Poll Results: Do you wear anything over your diapers? If so, what?

153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plastic Pants

39 25.49%
  • Onsie

31 20.26%
  • White Briefs

25 16.34%
  • White Boxers

11 7.19%
  • Coloured or Print Briefs

23 15.03%
  • Coloured or Print Boxers

45 29.41%

38 24.84%
  • I don't wear anything over my diapers

54 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear over your diaper?

Default What do you wear over your diaper?

Hey There

Does anyone wear anything over their diapers?

If so what do you wear?

I recently found someone on Ebay that makes awesome kid underwear in big kid sizes. She makes various cartoon & fun print full briefs and low-rise briefs. Its like the fun underwear many of us wore as kids (and hopefully still wear if you fit into them).

I always hated the traditional white full briefs....they felt soo institutional. I'll take a good pair of cartoons, prints, or even solid colors any day to spice up my day. White briefs are soo rigid and boring...

Anywho...sometimes I think its fun to wear the cartoon or print briefs over my diapers.

Just curious if anyone else out there does?

I had to chose "other", as I normally wear regular underwear over my diapers (unless I'm sleeping in my diaper, then I wear nothing over it), and my regular underwear wasn't listed.

I personally am a fan of the Abena bodystocking. So I voted onesie, though that makes it sound way more babyish than it is. It just holds things in place so well and makes it so snug .

I like to wear that, then pajama pants and a sweatshirt.

It depends (ha ha) upon various things. If I am wearing cloth diapers, then I will wear plastic pants. Sometimes I wear a onesie, sometimes pants, sometimes a sleeper, sometimes nothing, sometimes a dress...

I don't wear underwear over my diapers.

Usually I'll just wear my regular underwear over a diaper which are briefs, either black, white or gray. I do also have an abena body stocking and I wear this as well sometimes, especially if I'm planning on going out of the house.

either tena fix cotton or attends stretch fit hose. both are like skin tight hotpants that keep a sagging nappy up and close to me.
    or i wear pvc pants.

Usually just a pair of underwear of boxer-briefs does the trick of concealing it and reducing noise.

But if I'm just hanging about in private, nothing. Just pants straight over the top.

Well, I never have time alone in my house (I have to take care of my 2 little brothers) so I chosen others because I put on the diaper and then all my normal clothes, except the under wear.

Underwear usually, for camouflage reasons. Though If I'm at home alone or sleeping in bed, don't wear anything over my diaper.