Thread: My Introduction

Default My Introduction

Hello everyone

I've been watching this forum for quite a file while now, but didn't have the courage to introduce me, but since I feel like I need some place to tell I like diapers this is the place to do so.

I have been interested in diapers since I was 15 or so when I had to babysit, I saw how cosy and soft the diapers felt and I couldn't help but try one on, since I'm not that big I could barely fit into the diaper and it was like I discovered a whole new level of comfort. i also feel rather sexually attracted to them for some reason.
    Whenever I feel uncomfortable or sad, a diaper can cheer me up ;D.

I haven't bought many diapers yet because I would need a place to hide them and a way to dispose of them afterwards.

My hobbys are Gaming, Webdesign and GameDesign.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
    Hello everyone

I've been watching this forum for quite a file while now, but didn't have the courage to introduce me, but since I feel like I need some place to tell I like diapers this is the place to do so.

I have been interested in diapers since I was 15 or so when I had to babysit, I saw how cosy and soft the diapers felt and I couldn't help but try one on, since I'm not that big I could barely fit into the diaper and it was like I discovered a whole new level of comfort. i also feel rather sexually attracted to them for some reason.
    Whenever I feel uncomfortable or sad, a diaper can cheer me up ;D.

I haven't bought many diapers yet because I would need a place to hide them and a way to dispose of them afterwards.

My hobbys are Gaming, Webdesign and GameDesign.
    Welcome to you Imperious! You are not alone in this world of diaper lovers. Your story of trying one on for size and liking the feel of it, even to the point of arousal, is quite a common and natural one. Diapers cheer me up, too.

I see you're from Belgium. Sadly, I'm not too familiar with that country. What are some of the more popular landmarks and ancient architecture there?

The capital of Belgium (Brussels) is also the Capital of Europe as a whole, I think we are known for our "French" fries and chocolate the most.
    Our most famous monument might be the Atomium.

I hope I will be on this forum for a long while since this seems a nice community.

We hope you will be here for a long time, too. If you see a thread you like, go ahead and comment on it. We're very non-judgmental. And don't be afraid to start your own thread. We are all here to help each other out.

I have never heard of the Atomium and just looked it up. What an interesting building! And - Mmmm! Chocolate! lol Again, welcome!

Welcome Imperious!

That reminds me of s time when I was in 8th grade and my sister went to spend the night at a friend's house who had a 9 year old in diapers. I told my sister to get me some, but the lady searched her bag and found them before she could leave. So I never got the diapers and my sister told on me. I wouldn't admit to anything though. Next time I went to visit I did not even think of looking for diapers.
    F.L.