Thread: Awake all night!!!

Default Awake all night!!!

But yes. I was awake all night. It took me take after take to get something I considered ACCEPTABLE... And here it is!

I'm not surprised that were you awake all night, with that bloke singing his head off!

Anyway, thanks for the bothering and the sharing.

omg yeah I had to do it over and over. It's still not perfect by any means but I think it's halfway decent. I'll probably work on it again but I am actually working on my OWN music right now...

I am working on a love song right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    omg yeah I had to do it over and over. It's still not perfect by any means but I think it's halfway decent. I'll probably work on it again but I am actually working on my OWN music right now...

I am working on a love song right now.
    BabyMitchy,

Tell me I'm wrong... I think that you are too critical of yourself (which I completely understand with presenting such emotionally invested expression)... I'm not merely 'fluffing' you up, or trying to cajole you... I think/feel that you are in your own way (self-obstructing)... You have to know, or at least trust us... this is very good! I'm not wanting to make you cocky or arrogant... that's never good... but, let go! free yourself from the self-doubt! Visualize your-self already on the stage, an established artist!!

There is much great art...that comes from unapologetic imperfection!

Don't try to edit or critique in real time... express from the heart alone... edit and critique later... Remove the out-takes, and 'bloopers' from your draft... It was awkward to hear you be so apologetic for bumping the mic... Unless you're really short on recording space... bump the mic...move on...get into position...then get into feeling... maybe give your-self a bit more time before you start the music...

I understand, when we hit the record button... we feel as if we are thrust onto a live world-wide broadcast... but, we're not... you've got to take the pressure off of you and live in the moment of expression... forget about performance during the recording... you'll know if your just really off... in which case you can just stop and come back to it later...

I also understand feeling like we need to hammer it out now...so, we don't bail on it...

Find some calming balance 'Danielson'

Let's be clear... I'm sharing, not judging you...right??

Feel free to share with me too... or tell me to GTFO!

Oh, and not that I don't appreciate the videos... maybe work audio only for starters... to take some of the self-scrutiny and pressure off of you... it may make the videos easier later... or run a picture slide show for the music videos, until you develop your intended visuals...

and a ,
    -Marka