Thread: Recent Trend

Default Recent Trend

over the past several months i've increasingly found myself in public restrooms that use a baby powder air freshener.

idk if it's only happening here, but all the bathrooms at one of the buildings for my college has it, and half the bathrooms at the main campus have baby powder scented urinal pads.
    and i've ran into multiple public libraries that use the air freshener.

Attachment 20798

no matter how many times i walk into these bathrooms, this smell always catches me off guard >.<

so, has anybody else noticed this, or is it just me?
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 05-May-2014 at 19:50.

Why you going in to rest rooms ? I don't , but that baby power smell must be teasing

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Why you going in to rest rooms ? I don't , but that baby power smell must be teasing
    well, i don't have internet; so i usually get online to do homework or whatever at school or at the library.

and i'm a little too scared to wear in public...
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 05-May-2014 at 20:15.

Can't say I've noticed this. The public restrooms I use with any regularity have a strawberryish scent. Probably just depends on what cleaning company people go with.

I haven't noticed this in my area but it would be cool if I did!

My problem would be, when I smell baby powder it affects certain parts of my body that would then make it much harder to pee!

Patty

Does anyone know where they sell this stuff? This would be perfect for a nursery!

I use secret powder fresh in the aerosol spray or you can buy in a roll on deodorant!!! OH smells so good almost like pampers

I have always used that powder fresh deoderant. Now that I am living a DL lifestyle it fits right in. I prefer simple scents myself. My freshener is mint flavoring from the grocery.