Thread: Serious question, when your an old man when your grand kids see a picture of you in a diaper. How would they react?

Default Serious question, when your an old man when your grand kids see a picture of you in a diaper. How would they react?

I really see it as not a big deal because by than I will be in diapers. I have an erotic outlook toward diapers. I wear bambino's and I like looking at myself when I was a baby/toddler because I was soo cute in my pampers in the 1990's.

well i guess your still cute in diapers and who cares what everyone else thinks as far as grand kids goes why dont you wait 60 years for that one! i still wear pampers do you?

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    well i guess your still cute in diapers and who cares what everyone else thinks as far as grand kids goes why dont you wait 60 years for that one! i still wear pampers do you?
    Yep I wear bambino's. I pooped in mines just now. I wish if their was diaper college and they had a college football team.

I think some clarity is needed here. Are you referring to an age related condition, as to being very old and needing diapers? Are you implying that because you are old, you don't care who knows you enjoy wearing diapers? Either way, I remember when my grandmother had multiple strokes and didn't even know who I was. My only reaction was one of sadness. I loved her very much, and it was very difficult to see her in that condition. There is no joy in diapers when you've lost your ability to live a normal life, in my humble opinion.

That's sad, I am referring to the way how people like me feel if I was old and how I was going to embrace wearing diapers. I think adult babies were there in the 1920's society thought that was the mentally ill.