Thread: Introducing a Young Lady

Smile Introducing a Young Lady

Greetings everyone.

I just joined so my introduction follows.

I have always been DL and experimented with different things as a child with my sister involved. Somewhat. It has helped me discover what I like and what I do not.

As an adult I have not had any shared experiences. I married and had six children, but my husband never knew or caught me. I was not very active with DL during the marriage. I think my mom might know something because of doing my laundry for me when she visits, but she never has said anything.

After being single a few years, I am getting married again in a few months. I am pretty active now but have never gone 24/7. I have not told him anything, but have done stuff while on the phone and he wants to see more, but I do not think I will allow that. I think I will become less active again after we are married.

My work contributes to my lifestyle right now because I am on a monitored phone line for 5-6 hours straight. I can mute it to take care of my needs, but cannot go to a facility due to constant incoming calls that I am responsible for.

I have a degree in theology and come from a conservative Christian home. I enjoy reading and Bible study and talking about God and parenting. I also enjoy living in nature and gardening.

I hope to use this forum to help me balance my lifestyle. I hope to allow this part of my life to have its own corner, but not let it control my life or interfere with it.

F.L.

welcome and as a new member myself i understand everyone ive seen here are at multiple levels i hope you enjoy the site as much as i do!! I also hope you find the time to enjoy dl as there are many ways to be discrete about it if you choose and not let it affect normal life as myself

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Greetings everyone.

I just joined so my introduction follows.

I have always been DL and experimented with different things as a child with my sister involved. Somewhat. It has helped me discover what I like and what I do not.

As an adult I have not had any shared experiences. I married and had six children, but my husband never knew or caught me. I was not very active with DL during the marriage. I think my mom might know something because of doing my laundry for me when she visits, but she never has said anything.

After being single a few years, I am getting married again in a few months. I am pretty active now but have never gone 24/7. I have not told him anything, but have done stuff while on the phone and he wants to see more, but I do not think I will allow that. I think I will become less active again after we are married.

My work contributes to my lifestyle right now because I am on a monitored phone line for 5-6 hours straight. I can mute it to take care of my needs, but cannot go to a facility due to constant incoming calls that I am responsible for.

I have a degree in theology and come from a conservative Christian home. I enjoy reading and Bible study and talking about God and parenting. I also enjoy living in nature and gardening.

I hope to use this forum to help me balance my lifestyle. I hope to allow this part of my life to have its own corner, but not let it control my life or interfere with it.

F.L.
    Welcome Fascinating! That was a wonderful introduction (notice I didn't say fascinating?). Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

With your degree in theology, did you ever become a pastor/preacher/reverend? From time to time there are threads (debates) on Christianity so I hope you will give your two cents worth when you see one.

I am curious. What kind of a job do you have where you're on a phone being monitored 5-6 hours? If you can' say, that's fine. I just was wondering if you were a counselor of some kind.

Well, I hope to see you around more! Again, welcome!

Zip

welcome here....balance is, indeed, key. you'll find that and more as you see others here who are like you and your very private interests.
    so many of us are just plain vanilla in appearance to the outside world...keeping the better part of this in perspective.

Keep smiling, F.L.

Thank you for all the warm greetings. This is my first time figuring out how to post from TapaTalk, so maybe this app will be nice. So far I have not found any social groups outside of chirch that could hold my attention for more than a few days, so maybe this time will be different.

My job is work at home so that is why they monitor me so closely. I love being able to have my own office near my family and save tome and gas, but question the legality of working me a five hour shift without a break. They have been scheduling my breaks in the last half hour of my shift so I have to go 4 1/2 hours minimum. Then I end up on an important call during my break, so often I do not even get that since I am off work so soon. If I cut my water intake back, I could probably handle it, but life is so much more fun when you are healthy. As it is I cut back from 8 to 6 cups of water a day since I weigh under 100 lbs.

F.L.