Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total eclipse of the moon tonite Feb. 20-21.

Lightbulb Total eclipse of the moon tonite Feb. 20-21.

Just thought y'all might like to know. It looks to be a good one. Y'all make sure to go out and take a look.

I'm definitely going to check this out tonight!

Yeah, I'm taking some footage of it right now, but my camera doesn't do too well in the dark.

hmm, I didn't know about it, I will have a look tohight if I can remember to

Its happening right now in fact it snearly over though sonce im moderated by the time this shows up it WILL be over But if you want to see it you better this the last one until 2010.

Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago, it's a bit redder than normal, kinda hard for me to get a good pic in the dark with this camera.

"The total lunar eclipse of February 21 2008 will be visible over the Americas, Europe, Africa, and western Asia."

Dammit, I feel so left out :'(

It's weird, I was humming/singing total eclipse of the heart (shhh, it's my car, I can sing what I want :p ) on the way home last night and I didn't even realize there was an just kinda popped into my head...