Thread: Hi Everyone!!!! im feeling gooood!!!!!!

Default Hi Everyone!!!! im feeling gooood!!!!!!

after years and hundreds of times looking into this site i finally joined and Im feeling good!!!!! nervous at first ow yes!!!! I never realized or maybe not wanting to, how many enjoy what i do!! So you should expect a little more as time goes on!! About me, im too nice, shy, enjoy giving, love online gaming, sking, fishing. camping, the great outdoors, nascar. but you know what i really enjoy most being wet. I love the posts here and my highlight of the past 2 days is reading them!!! thanks to all for them and I will share!! Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life, and im feelin
    g GOOOD!!!! sang by nina samone

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    after years and hundreds of times looking into this site i finally joined and Im feeling good!!!!! nervous at first ow yes!!!! I never realized or maybe not wanting to, how many enjoy what i do!! So you should expect a little more as time goes on!! About me, im too nice, shy, enjoy giving, love online gaming, sking, fishing. camping, the great outdoors, nascar. but you know what i really enjoy most being wet. I love the posts here and my highlight of the past 2 days is reading them!!! thanks to all for them and I will share!! Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life, and im feelin
    Welcome aboard keithandre1! It really is a relief when you find others who are a lot like you, isn't it? Who is your favorite NASCAR driver?

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    Hello keithandre1 and welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here. I've already read some of your posts and like them. Myself I'm retired and
    Like Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR as well. I myself like the 99 car of Carl Edwards.

i liked alan kulwicki before he died in nascar then Mark Martin for life!!! any jack roushe my fav today carl edwards all ford drivers kowlowski for penski doing great not a big fan of earnheart, johnson,gordon i always like the underdog