Thread: My awkward introduction.

Default My awkward introduction.

Hello!

I'm new here (sort of). So a little about me, well I run my own businesses so that's cool. I'm not one for going out an getting drunk beyond belief, however social nights are a lot of fun! Peronality wise I am quite out going, I tend to be the one making witty remarks or joking around.

I joined ADISC as I would like to meet people who share an interest in diapers (of nappies as we call them in the UK ) as in the real world no one knows about my experiences about them.

Outside of those I am a techy, I work with technology all day every day. I'm quite athletic going running, cycling and swimming. I spend a lot of my spare time on the computer programing or having fun on games (casualy).

Well I hope that's a good intro. If you want to know anything then please post below!

welcome to the site. It sounds like you'll fit in here quite well. I wish somedays that i had my own business, but I don't have the skill for that yet. I'm a bit of a techie as well, I work as a programmer for a company where I live (central U.S). Hope you meet lots of interesting people here !

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    welcome to the site. It sounds like you'll fit in here quite well. I wish somedays that i had my own business, but I don't have the skill for that yet. I'm a bit of a techie as well, I work as a programmer for a company where I live (central U.S). Hope you meet lots of interesting people here !
    Thanks! Yeah running a business is a busy life but I can take breaks to have fun sometimes.

whiteundies

Hi from another UK nappy lover

Naugutboy,

Welcome to the forums!

I think that most of us lead a bit of a double life. I'm a respected member of management in my organisation. Not sure that my other self would fit in that well at work. Mores the pity! Fewer toilet breaks would make for more productivity!

You will find that we are all different, very accepting and supportive.

Great to have you.

DLE

Welcome! My fiancÚ owns his own business and I will work for him if I need a job. Now I work from home so I wear every minute of every work day. It is great fun to wear and I can't imagine why anyone would want to go without a diaper. LOL maybe I have been hanging out at ADISK too much, but I have never been happier.

Welcome from another in the UK.Looks as though there are plenty of us