Thread: Bambino or XP Coupon Codes??

Default Bambino or XP Coupon Codes??

I am going to be making a rather large purchase from either Bambino or XPmedical very soon. I was wondering if anyone knows of (or do they ever have) any coupon codes for either vender?? Being able to save even 10% on my purchase would be awesome and I could buy more. Thanks for any help!

XP doesn't. I have been shopping there since they started and have never seen one. Their prices are pretty low as is though, at least for what they sell.

I have seen a 10% off code once in a while for Bambino, but not lately. They have been out of stock for so long, I have pretty much given up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by thickdiapers View Post
    XP doesn't. I have been shopping there since they started and have never seen one. Their prices are pretty low as is though, at least for what they sell.

I have seen a 10% off code once in a while for Bambino, but not lately. They have been out of stock for so long, I have pretty much given up on them.
    Bambino only orders when they are *very* low on current stock. They are fearful of having like 300 cases of adult baby diapers and the market just vanishing. Given how expensive they are and not everyone being able to wear, I don't blame them.

When I was e-mailing them to return a defective case (leak guards weren't up to spec and might as well of not been there.) they said the next production run would be 45-60 days. That was on Feb 13th.

I assume they are either just starting production on a new batch in China or they are still waiting on the upside down prints to sell more before getting a new batch. they also said they'll see about having the tapes be placed lower. The upside down printed diapers all have tapes slightly higher then normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I am going to be making a rather large purchase from either Bambino or XPmedical very soon. I was wondering if anyone knows of (or do they ever have) any coupon codes for either vender?? Being able to save even 10% on my purchase would be awesome and I could buy more. Thanks for any help!
    Have you looked on retailmenot site I think I seen some on there but it's been awhile since I looked so I might be wrong

Yes, I have been trying to find coupon codes every where online including retailmenot! They have coupon codes for Abu, but not for Bambino or XPmedical. I forgot that Bambino had 10% off for Valentines day, but no savings since...probably because they have very limited stock. I am thinking about buying two cases of Tena slip maxis while the plastic backed ones are still available (still mad that they are going cloth-like only). Thought if I saved some money I could put the rest towards a pack of something (I gave myself a $260 budget) like Dry 24/7 or ?? Amazon sells Tena slip maxis for $1 less than Bambino (& XP) yet they come from Bambino (two cases are $223.90)! I can also get cuddlz on Amazon for about $8 a diaper (ouch!) but can't get Drys or Fabine. Single packs of Tena or Dry are way too expensive except for the Absorbency plus which I need to try so thought about going with Xp, plus I'd rather give my buisness to Gary! Sorry for the rant! I just spent a lot of time today looking at all my options and still need to weigh them all! Might do two cases and a pack from Xpmedical.