Thread: New trend at walmart

Default New trend at walmart

I was at walmart looking for trufit, which I still can't find anywhere, and they seam to be stocking lots of boxes/cases of pull ups. The mega packs of both sizes of goodnites are gone and replaced by cases, they had boxes of white cloud pull ups, and they even brought underjams back at one walmart but only in the case size.

You used to only be able to get boxes of goodnites at sams club, but now they are at walmart too. It seems like here in America buying in bulk is getting to be very popular. Drynites already had fewer pull ups per pack than their American counterparts, but now you can even huge boxes of them at normal stores.

I think it is a trend to have bulk items at the stores. The sales I see at one store are something like 50c a can for soup or ravioli but you have to buy a case of it. Not bad if you like chicken soup or ravioli. It's just another way to get people in the store and make the consumer think they are getting a good value (which they are for those particular products).

(You do know Wal-Mart owns Sam's Club?)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I was at walmart looking for trufit, which I still can't find anywhere, and they seam to be stocking lots of boxes/cases of pull ups. The mega packs of both sizes of goodnites are gone and replaced by cases, they had boxes of white cloud pull ups, and they even brought underjams back at one walmart but only in the case size.

You used to only be able to get boxes of goodnites at sams club, but now they are at walmart too. It seems like here in America buying in bulk is getting to be very popular. Drynites already had fewer pull ups per pack than their American counterparts, but now you can even huge boxes of them at normal stores.
    If you read on the Goodnites website for the Tru-fit, they are currently only available from the Walmart website. They won't be available in retail stores until late this year. Don't feel bad, I'd gone to the store a few different times looking for them, before I finally saw that on the website. I just ordered mine a few days ago. They should be here soon.