Default Wildstar

Sooo, about this game

I dont know how to say this,

But it sucks.....

What can't take a joke???

Wow tough crowd

This game is awesome, i love it

I mean what other game make a small fur ball look this badass

Yea... i could play this all day everyday non stop.

But it is about $60

And that damn $15 a month sub. I have not subbed a game since WoW.

Meh....I think I can handle that its not that much its pretty worth it for this game.

Any way enough talking to you Babies got to go back a blow shit up, see ya suckers!!!!

Just a update the game is going in open beta on the 8th to the 18th so that would be a good time to try it out

Thanks for the heads up, I got into the closed beta but I didn't get the opportunity to play.

good game but wow it really needs some extra optimization. it's a shame they didn't get to the chunk of their optimization BEFORE the open beta, but w/e. hopefully they offer some sort of trial a few months down the line after they release so I can try it out again and see if I can run it. my computer is too crud to run the game on the lowest settings without sub 20 fps at the moment.

going down the home strech with the headstart starting on the 31st well normal start is on the 3rd of june.

This was what I looked like at the end of beta got up to lv 25 on my Engineer

A $15/month Neverwinter clone with cartoony graphics.