Thread: What about a diaper?

Default What about a diaper?

What is it about a diaper that makes all of us who wears them, *tick?* I'm way more adult baby than diaper lover and a very young adult baby at that (newborn mostly), but make no mistake, it's *never* complete without wearing a diaper and the more ridiculously thicker, the better.

When I put on a diaper (or diapers in some cases), it's like a chemical release happens in my brain and while I can't outright call it "mental regression," for that brief period of time, I get lost in all contours, the fit, the look, the feel and other senses I couldn't began to explain even if I knew the words.

Right after putting on a diaper, I'll put on my favorite clothing which is a footed sleeper and the first thing I do is get down ether on the floor on my bed, stomach down, legs bowed out to the side and I slowly wiggle, move and contort my body aimlessly. With a pacifier in my mouth, my thick diaper in between my legs and being able to feel the fabric of the sleeper encasing my entire body; I'd dare say that it's better than any sexual orgasm I've ever had and it's never ending (well, until I take everything off that is lol).

Once or twice in my life, I've had a caretaker have to call my name more than once before I realized I was being talked to after settling in my head-space.

Mentally, no matter how much I'll ever try to give up being a baby, I can honestly say with all that I am, I don't believe it's ever going to happen. Coming out like I did to my fellow friends, family and co-workers, I guess in a sense, I was subconsciously crying for help. Unlike some of the horror stories I've heard from other people (no offense in the slightest), I've yet to have someone fully come down on me about being a baby.

In fact, I usually get for the most part, "if this is in fact who I am, even though it's not my thing, I think you should stop fighting it and just be who you are. As long as you're not hurting anyone, then to each his or her own."

I consider myself blessed in this particular case and if I had one wish, I'd ask for the world to be more accepting to us so we all didn't have to deny who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    What is it about a diaper that makes all of us who wears them, *tick?* I'm way more adult baby than diaper lover and a very young adult baby at that (newborn mostly), but make no mistake, it's *never* complete without wearing a diaper and the more ridiculously thicker, the better.

When I put on a diaper (or diapers in some cases), it's like a chemical release happens in my brain and while I can't outright call it "mental regression," for that brief period of time, I get lost in all contours, the fit, the look, the feel and other senses I couldn't began to explain even if I knew the words.

Right after putting on a diaper, I'll put on my favorite clothing which is a footed sleeper and the first thing I do is get down ether on the floor on my bed, stomach down, legs bowed out to the side and I slowly wiggle, move and contort my body aimlessly. With a pacifier in my mouth, my thick diaper in between my legs and being able to feel the fabric of the sleeper encasing my entire body; I'd dare say that it's better than any sexual orgasm I've ever had and it's never ending (well, until I take everything off that is lol).

Once or twice in my life, I've had a caretaker have to call my name more than once before I realized I was being talked to after settling in my head-space.

Mentally, no matter how much I'll ever try to give up being a baby, I can honestly say with all that I am, I don't believe it's ever going to happen. Coming out like I did to my fellow friends, family and co-workers, I guess in a sense, I was subconsciously crying for help. Unlike some of the horror stories I've heard from other people (no offense in the slightest), I've yet to have someone fully come down on me about being a baby.

In fact, I usually get for the most part, "if this is in fact who I am, even though it's not my thing, I think you should stop fighting it and just be who you are. As long as you're not hurting anyone, then to each his or her own."

I consider myself blessed in this particular case and if I had one wish, I'd ask for the world to be more accepting to us so we all didn't have to deny who we are.
    I am starting to feel your pain. If your AB is not sexual, why do we have to hide it? I myself have been predominantly sexual so it is a good idea to hide the sexual part, at the very least. In the past I've been drinking the "home and bedroom only" koolaid, and no one needs to know. But I'm starting to question that. No, I don't believe in showing up all padded and babied up in Walmart, any more than someone from the BDSM community should go out on the town with whips and chains, but BDSM members who are non sexual at the very least can come out of the closet with few reactions.

Now back on main subject: though I'm probably 75%DL and 25% AB, there is a non sexual aspect to my ABDL in wetting myself and not caring. Just wearing padding, with a onesie, or just padding under clothes and not even wanting to worry about my "leaky-boos" and just flood away. I like a paci in my mouth occasionally, and maybe even my thumb, but I could give or take it.

Maybe it's the feeling of control. "It's my body and I can peepee in my pants anytime I want" in my case. I would like a little loss of control, too, outside the diaper wet but more in to "too much paci not good for toofers," from mommy and her taking paci away, and preventing me from substituting my thumb.

I don't know. Maybe it is a "my control of myself" thing with my diaper. Idk.

I know this: there is a tie to the diaper that I cannot deny. It is the gateway to the little side of me. I do much the same, and feel much the same. It is purer and safer and prettier than sex to me. And there in lies the problem. Asexual is not a term I like but it comes the closest to it for me.

The release, the loss of control, the throw back. These are the great aspects!
    The hiding, the shame, and the hiding haha are the worst!

The moment i get a diaper on i suddenly feel completely different, like all of my cares and worries in the world just disappear as my inner child comes out to play. It is the most unique feeling i have ever experienced and i don't think that it'd be an easy feeling to beat, such the wonderfully soft warm padding between your legs. As for sleeping in them and with the added bonus of a pacifier and maybe a fleece onesie if its cold it is like an out of body experience. Temporarily helplessness feelings and innocence. This to conclude is a very powerful feeling that again would be quite difficult to beat.

It's a question I've always asked myself. Even in my early childhood, when I'd want to try one on and feel jealous of younger children for wearing them. I always remember really loving the way they looked -- either IRL or in fictional mediums like cartoons. They were always so much more distinguishable and apparent than regular underwear. And of course they actor into dependence and having someone take care of some of your most primal needs. When I hit my teenage years, diapers took on a sexual side and became a kink for me as well. Now I love almost everything about them; they're pleasurable to almost all of my senses. I love the way they look, feel, smell and sound. Perhaps best of all is that they take me to a time when I was safe and secure.

Bottom line: Having a big diaper wrapped around me makes me feel safe, comfortable, warm and protected in addition to giving me a sense of thrill. It's hard to describe how something so banal and odd to some could make me feel so happy.

I was 100% dl and 20% ab at first today I am 200% dl if possible the most one can be and 75% ab I consider myself blessed too but because of the ignorance and racism i see i have to hide it!! I cant have a pic of me in my diaper sucking on a paci on the front page of the paper i would lose everything as i depend on my business for income!!! as far as excitement i value dl ab and sexuallity as a totally different excitment alot alike but when combined even better

herb330

I think the reason for us to be wearing diapers is the comfort and not having to worry about anything and be interupted. It is also nice to get cleaned and wiped and powdered as well and the smell.

For me, it's the regression factor. In a diaper, I can feel like I'm little and not worry about anything. I think it psychologically has to do with experiences from childhood.

they so cozy and soft and fluffy and it's like all the grown up stress and worries of the world go *poof* as soon as they are on. The bestest sleep I ever get is when I am diapered