Thread: New Information

Default New Information

Having been on the site for a while thought I would tell more about myself.

I have been transgender for a number of years fully dressing and passing as an adult female.
    At times though I regress to being a Sissy Girl wearing the dresses that suit me being a little girl.
    Also wear nappies,and baby onsies.Both during the day and in bed.Feels so nice to be in a wet nappy.Do also have a pacifier and baby bottle that I use when in baby mode.
    So I am many different things.Although the AB/DL/Sissy parts of me are getting stronger as time goes on.
    Would love to find a Mummy to share with me but doubt this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by babygeorgina View Post
    Having been on the site for a while thought I would tell more about myself.

I have been transgender for a number of years fully dressing and passing as an adult female.
    At times though I regress to being a Sissy Girl wearing the dresses that suit me being a little girl.
    Also wear nappies,and baby onsies.Both during the day and in bed.Feels so nice to be in a wet nappy.Do also have a pacifier and baby bottle that I use when in baby mode.
    So I am many different things.Although the AB/DL/Sissy parts of me are getting stronger as time goes on.
    Would love to find a Mummy to share with me but doubt this will happen.
    Welcome babygeorgina! That was a nice introduction. I know of many members here who also like to be a sissy and I'm sure you will make many friends. But, as you have seen, we also talk about other aspects of our life. Can you tell us about some of your other interests and hobbies?