Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awwsocute Pink TeddyBear Diapers

Default Awwsocute Pink TeddyBear Diapers

Just wanted to let everyone know pink teddy bear diapers are now available for pre-order (shipping May 15th) from Awwsocute.

Here is the link: Adult Printed diapers, cute printed pink teddy bear diapers

I got my email also. It looks like the print is a little different than the blue teddies. Also their selling them at the old price of $25.00.

Yeah i got the mail too and i just wish i had more money laying around to buy em >.<

Those diapers look like the same sort that come off the manufacturer that bambino/cuddlz/Fabine/who else uses.

Shit...could we get some variety?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Those diapers look like the same sort that come off the manufacturer that bambino/cuddlz/Fabine/who else uses.

Shit...could we get some variety?
    I don't know who the manufacturer is but Snuggies diapers should be available before the year is out. They look promising and hopefully are different than Bambino, Fabine, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I got my email also. It looks like the print is a little different than the blue teddies. Also their selling them at the old price of $25.00.
    I thought they were normally $20

I wish the pink was a little darker. Compared to the blue that seem very light.

Nevertheless, $4 per diaper when you consider shipping means an insanely overpriced product even for this niche market.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    I wish the pink was a little darker. Compared to the blue that seem very light.
    The pics I saw of them when they were first announced were the same as the blue printed one. It looks likes they changed
    them up. Even the tapes look different.