Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scared

Default Scared

Hi all. So I'm 31 and have never shared this part of me with anyone (online or otherwise). Ive been repressing it for years, but realise i must open myself up to this attraction. I've never bought nappies or anything, but feel that i need to open myself up. It has always been there. I suffer with anxiety, so have always found that hard. Because i work as a teacher my nappy fetish has always caused me a lot of guilt. Silly i know (as nothing at all to do with kids!!!). Guess i just want to talk to people that can help me understand

bringmesunshine

Welcome to ADISC. I would not recommend repression, denying who you are is really not good. You are who you...possibly for a reason. I'm genuinely 21 and I've already come to terms with who I am and what I do, I know Infantilism is my future and I've no problems with that. I may not be the best person to e-talk to but where this website is concerned you are going to find a very large amount of understanding people. Welcome to ADISC again. BMS

Welcome to ADISC

You found your way into IRC and I hope that wasn't traumatic. Lots of us have been where you are now and it's never too late to start cutting yourself loose from all that baggage and learning to enjoy it. I hope to hear more from you. Keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marting View Post
    Hi all. So I'm 31 and have never shared this part of me with anyone (online or otherwise). Ive been repressing it for years, but realise i must open myself up to this attraction. I've never bought nappies or anything, but feel that i need to open myself up. It has always been there. I suffer with anxiety, so have always found that hard. Because i work as a teacher my nappy fetish has always caused me a lot of guilt. Silly i know (as nothing at all to do with kids!!!). Guess i just want to talk to people that can help me understand
    Marting,

I too wish you a warm welcome, and some kind of assurance that you are likely on a good path now... as has basically been said here... it's regrettable that you have suffered so long... yet, it is most fortunate that you have not gone another 60 years (give or take) without ever coming to terms... I offer you, as a part of this collective... and with my own experiences and understandings too ... hope!

Without any loftiness, yet with much appreciation of this particular community... I believe that you have come to the right place ... not a moment too soon, and not a bit too late ... for the time is now

And to let you know... there are lighter fares to engage in here too (comes in handy as a respite, and additional socializing opportunities)...

As a teacher... you might well agree... the best way to teach... is to learn!

Also, it is entirely two separate things... to feel guilty, and to know that you are not otherwise guilty... we have a tendency to side with the populous concerns, however misguided... You've very well demonstrated the problems with suppressing, as an inward compulsion to oppress one's self...

We'll probably wish to meter out the built up pressures, but please take reprieve in knowing an enjoyable life awaits you... I believe that we may help!

Keep talking friend... we're listening!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marting View Post
    Really insightful Marka. I look forward to chatting with you
    Indeed, Marting!

It's the 'wee' hours this side of the 'pond'... please excuse me, I must get to sleep now...

Goodnight, gooday, and adieu Until next time!

-Marka

Marting
    Welcome to the community. I was well into my fifties before I plucked up courage to acknowledge my interests and buy some nappies. And it still remains a private activity for me. Your disquiet about working with kids is understandable but as you say it is the nappy not the child that is of interest.
    Good luck
    Broda

Hi and welcome. There's nothing really to be scared about. You're in good company here and amongst friends. Buying some adult nappies and wearing tham discreetly, perhaps under your pants, is no big deal. If you want to chat, please don't hesitate to contact me.