Thread: May

Default May

Its May!!! Its May!!! The bloody first of May so why am I still wearing footed sleepers . Well because it's bloody cool here in the great white north. Global warming Hummmm!

I notice most toddlers wear footed sleepers all year long, so that's what I do. I live in Virginia where we have hot summers, typically. My bedroom is pretty cool naturally, so its very comfortable.

Peeing down with rain here in south west of England all day

it's mid 90's (Fahrenheit, duh) here in central california. Pretty much opened all the windows and left fans on circulating the cooler night air and closing them around 6:30 am. Still going to likely hit around 85 inside.

Last week I was wearing my new bugs bunny sleeper.

This morning when I got up it was 43. I was in my hot pink footie sleeper with a wet AIO. Left the heat off.
    Today it's around 70 with a cool north wind. BTW that's here in North Texas.

I love May! Mostly because my birthday is in this month. Speaking about weather, its been bloody jot hear is southern California. The other day it was in the high 90's and today its in the mid 90's. Footed sleepers are one of my favorite things but I'm afraid I wont be wearing mine for a while.

It went to 76 f. here in central Virginia. We had a bad train wreck yesterday. It made the national news. It seems the tankers that derailed dumped about 25,000 gallons of oil into the historic James River. Good going, CXS! As for me, I have a miserable cold on the first day of May.

I herd about that wounder how much they will get fined.

It was 40F se texas

Happy birth day mine is I six days