Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Question

Question Little Question

i'm not a little, but i'm curious about becoming..making one...or what ever you call it >.<

anyway, my question is: what is your perspective as a little?
    what i mean is, do you picture yourself as being young, if so do reference what you used to look like when you were actually that age?

or is it more about just the feelings of being small and not worrying about how you visualize yourself?

I think its probably a little different for everyone.
    I know little me doesn't have an entirely separate personality, but as I understand it some do.
    I don't have a character I play or anything its just me. I definitely think the best way to discover "little you" is to play around.
    Watch some kiddie television and curl up with a paci. You will discover what its like for you, and perhaps what you want it to be.

Even in big mode, all I want to do is please authority figures. I noticed it at 5. I'm certain it was there from birth, but I don't remember being born, so. . .It's a natural part of me, that can be brought out.

I think regression and feeling "little" has to come from somewhere inside you. For me, it's always been there and comes naturally. I'm not sure it con be forced or coerced. Wearing babyish clothes, drinking from a bottle and wearing diapers should help, however.

emberthefox

Emoution some times it is you just want to diaspear which is when it happens to me

what is mean is, what do you visualise yourself as while a little?

or do you not picture yourself as any different?

My little persona is quite distinct from my adult role. I become 3-7 years old in my little persona, but I picture myself as an 11 year old being regressed to a 3-7 year old.

when I'm playing little I like to imagine myself actually being that age. I like to stay low to the ground to make everything look bigger and I exaggerate my emotions to the extremes. To some extent I like to visualize myself as a cute little girl, but I don't think it's really a core part of the experience as I'm not really looking at myself it's more how I feel about myself. Visualizing a little might be a bigger concern for a mommy or daddy then it would be for a little. As a little you can use your imagination to make yourself look however you want but for me anyway it's all about feeling little, getting coddled, playing in the floor, not having a care in the world it's definitely more of a state of mind.

I simply act like the little kid I am. It becomes easier every day BUT you have to learn to transition and really push yourself sometimes. Hm, this is coming out weird. Well, my two cents may be worthless ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    i'm not a little, but i'm curious about becoming..making one...or what ever you call it >.<

anyway, my question is: what is your perspective as a little?
    what i mean is, do you picture yourself as being young, if so do reference what you used to look like when you were actually that age?

or is it more about just the feelings of being small and not worrying about how you visualize yourself?
    For me, I have a very vivid imagination. So when I start day-dreaming, it's quite easy for me to actually become wrapped up in the sort of 'vision' I'm having at that moment in time. The added benefit of having a childhood (which I'm pretty sure everyone has had before) means that I can take the fond memories of childhood and cause them to resurface. Obviously a lot of the memories are becoming skewed over the years and it's not picture perfect, but the emotions will always be there along with the way I felt. So my version of regression is simply resurfacing old feelings of innocence, curiosity, contentment and the occasional excitement.

It does help for me to imagine myself as being little, but that's easier said than done. As adults, we are completely different people than we were as kids, even if there are inherently many things we identify with as when we were children. What has helped me significantly has been to actually work with teaching kids. Seeing how they act and what their thought processes are really brings you back to your own childhood if you can relate the two and that helps me recreate my childhood mentally.

For me, I regress to being a kid rather than a baby. Since I identify as being a child more so than an adult (even though I thoroughly enjoy doing adult things and having adult privileges) it's easy for me to regress because it's all a matter of me doing what feels right. As Dogboy said, I don't think you can force or coerce being little. It's just a part of what makes you, you. Regression is all about being able to relax and be yourself, whoever that may be. It's about being impulsive (as children are prone to do) and just giving in to your childish urges (if they are present). Because of which, it's important to limit yourself so you don't do anything too rash. But setting yourself into a safe environment where you can cut loose is going to be a huge factor in figuring out what type of regression you enjoy, if any at all.