Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My biggest fear about buying online.

Default My biggest fear about buying online.

My main freak out when it comes to the idea of buying diapers online would be probably whether the packet is discreet or not, although I wouldn't personally know the delivery guy, I sure wouldn't want them knowing(Also hiding them from my family when they arrive would be useful), I guess my main question is D'you guys know where I could by online who ship it discreetly?

I know that Bambino ships discretely. I think that most businesses that cater to AB/DL's do so, you can try checking on their sites under shipping information or FAQ's. However, when ordering from medical supply companies and such you'll need to be more careful.

I believe Bambino would be your best bet. I had the same concern the first time I ordered online, and actually had a lengthy conversation with their customer service via email, which lasted for about two days. They do everything in their power to make it secret... the bags are shipped in plain boxes, the sample packs are shipped in plain envelopes, etc. Just double check what you are ordering, though. Some stuff they have to ship in the original manufacturers box.
    But if they can't be discrete, they'll always let you know.

XP Medical (at least they used to, not 100% sure about now) and anything fulfilled through amazon. Hell, I had one that shipped to the wrong address and they had no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by OneToBeDiscovered View Post
    My main freak out when it comes to the idea of buying diapers online would be probably whether the packet is discreet or not, although I wouldn't personally know the delivery guy, I sure wouldn't want them knowing(Also hiding them from my family when they arrive would be useful), I guess my main question is D'you guys know where I could by online who ship it discreetly?
    I bought goodnites off of amazon.com it came in a box that just had the size on it it didn't have the actual goodnites logo on the box but I wouldn't buy it again because I want it to be completely discreet

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I bought goodnites off of amazon.com it came in a box that just had the size on it it didn't have the actual goodnites logo on the box but I wouldn't buy it again because I want it to be completely discreet
    Yeah, I had the idea to do something like that at some point but sometimes Amazon just delivers with cardboard just wrap around the product...

XP has been very desecrate and trustworthy, Northshorecare's shipping is good too but I haven't ordered from them in a year because of their embarrassing ads that STILL pop up on almost every web page I visit. I did get a package once that looked like it had been ripped open by the fedix driver but who cares I don't know him.

Quote Originally Posted by OneToBeDiscovered View Post
    ... although I wouldn't personally know the delivery guy, I sure wouldn't want them knowing...
    Everyone else has answered the other part of your question. Even if it isn't shipped discretely, the delivery guys are was too busy to care and it's really none of their business. It's like someone at the pharmacy asking you why you're buying condoms. None of their business. Now, if you live in a small town where everyone knows each other...That might be a cause for worry. And, if you're really, really worried, Bambino ships it's boxes UPS and you can sign up at UPS to have it delivered to your local distribution center and you can pick it up at no additional charge. (Note that the UPS stores do charge)

beware of ebay orders- I purchased some molicares and they came in the case box plain as day. so yeah thats a thing. Lucky that was a time when my wife was home so i didnt have to worry about other people seeing it, except the driver of the truck. ugh not a good feel

I have bought from cheapchux they ship in plain boxes and carry lots of brands and you can also buy samples from them.