Thread: Help me I'm new

DogLady1

Default Help me I'm new

Hi I'm 18 and my boyfriend is an AB. I'm just wondering what is an adult baby? I let him nurse, wear diapers, drink from bottle and use a binky. The only thing I don't allow is him call me mommy. Personally I don't like being called mommy am I wrong? I feel like I would be having sex with my son. I'm not trying to bad talk people who allow it I just find it weird. Can you just give me a little bit of more information

Quote Originally Posted by DogLady1 View Post
    Hi I'm 18 and my boyfriend is an AB. I'm just wondering what is an adult baby? I let him nurse, wear diapers, drink from bottle and use a binky. The only thing I don't allow is him call me mommy. Personally I don't like being called mommy am I wrong? I feel like I would be having sex with my son. I'm not trying to bad talk people who allow it I just find it weird. Can you just give me a little bit of more information
    I'm the same as him, except without your side of it. Don't feel bad about it, perhaps just don't think about the sex part. Perhaps a different dynamic is needed, like a nurse or a nanny. I don't know much about anything, there are many here who are much wiser than I, but I'll just say that it's a personal thing. Some of us had absentee parents, others like me are trying to re-write their childhood and thus it requires new "family" members. I guess what I'm saying is that it's up to you to decide what he calls you. But ill leave it to the wiser members to discuss it further. Welcome to adisc, I hope you learn a lot here, it's an amazing place to find out about yourself and what we are

DogLady1

Thank you that was a little helpful

Quote Originally Posted by DogLady1 View Post
    I see your point about not wanting to be called Mommy. The way I see it is sex and age play are two different things. When y'all are in the mood you are obviously his girlfriend but when you are taking care of him you can be his Mommy. I think it is a very special thing for your boyfriend to be able to call you his Mommy, in fact it could help make you two closer. If I was him I would be really disappointed if I had an accepting girlfriend but she wouldn't let me call her Mommy when I was in AB headspace.

I think you are over thinking it really. I hope that doesn't offend you.

Welcome to ADISC, you came to the right place with a good group of people versus some of the other sites out there.

LittlePony

You can come up with a name like nan nan or something like that he can still feel little that way .
    You can feel ok also welcome good luck.

Perhaps you should read about the role playing aspect. Mommy is pretty much the dominating role. You need to see that this in no way shape and form is pedophilia. You're playing a dominatrix type of role.

http://understanding.infantilism.org/

This may help you understand.

DogLady1

I've let him call me mommy before and it got out of hand I was a full time mommy. He never gave me a break from being mommy, and with my ADHD and depression it was hard because I needed a boyfriend more then a "son" and that's not what he wanted. He wanted to be my son. He can call me panda but doesn't.