Thread: Role reversal

Default Role reversal

So last night my little one asked me to be little. He even gave up his bed for the night. Now I ha e worn the occasional diaper with him...but usually I prefer to be the caregiver. Last night was quite different. I was little and he was in full caregiver mode. He was very patient with me. And firm but lovingly disperse me,prepped a bottle and put me to bed. It was a unique experience that I am glad I got to share in. I was able to get into the role pretty easily. And enjoyed being taken care of. I also loved the feeling of being put to bed in the crib. It was very safe feeling. While it was fun, it was Definitely a one night thing. I am mommy through and through, and prefer to be the one tucking in my little one at night. I thought I would share the event with you all. Has anyone ever switched roles like this with their caregiver? He said he really liked feeling in total control. I thought that was interesting.

Well, in a few years, I might be moving in with the love of my life. He's ab, I'm (well was hehe) sort of just an adult kid, still liked childish things but not so much babyish. So instead of daddy/little, we're doing an older brother/little brother thing. I get to still be a kid, but take care of my little bro. hehe BUT... He showed me that I actually like being a baby. lol Just feeling so safe, loved, cute...ah it just feels so great. Like a warm fuzziness inside. :3 So we decided to do a little switch every now and then, when I'm feeling like I need to be little, he takes care of me, and I take care of him when he feels little, when we're both feeling little, we're just playmates, just being babies together and having fun. It's kind of a weird relationship, but it's ours. <3

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    So last night my little one asked me to be little. He even gave up his bed for the night. Now I ha e worn the occasional diaper with him...but usually I prefer to be the caregiver. Last night was quite different. I was little and he was in full caregiver mode. He was very patient with me. And firm but lovingly disperse me,prepped a bottle and put me to bed. It was a unique experience that I am glad I got to share in. I was able to get into the role pretty easily. And enjoyed being taken care of. I also loved the feeling of being put to bed in the crib. It was very safe feeling. While it was fun, it was Definitely a one night thing. I am mommy through and through, and prefer to be the one tucking in my little one at night. I thought I would share the event with you all. Has anyone ever switched roles like this with their caregiver? He said he really liked feeling in total control. I thought that was interesting.
    Some girl took my crib and I had to sleep in the big bed!!! That big bed is so big and I could fall out and hurt myself!

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    Personally, I'm glad to hear that you prefer being the caretaker, and hopefully the one who is in total control. I think it works out better if the female is in control and treats the male more like one of her children. Preferably one that needs to be kept in diapers.

Yes....I am def the caregiver. But it was an interesting experience. I got to see firsthand why my little one experiences when I take care of him. I prefer being mommy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeb View Post
    Personally, I'm glad to hear that you prefer being the caretaker, and hopefully the one who is in total control. I think it works out better if the female is in control and treats the male more like one of her children. Preferably one that needs to be kept in diapers.
    That's getting dangerously d**kerish..
    On topic though we enjoy the occasional switch but I get a little panicky if she starts misbehaving, I don't know how to handle it haha.

Haha! That made me smile. Yes, I could see how misbehaving would cause a moment of panic. thanks for sharing!