Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help , close call and other no2 related things graphic desciptions

Default Help , close call and other no2 related things graphic desciptions

The last couple of days when I've pooped my diaper I have been unwilling and not that bothered to change it like a toddler would get in a hissy fit if mommy would try to change it , only finally changing when it's soaking or I've had a shower .
    This evening how ever some thing new has cropped up , I was laying on my bed air drying after my shower and I let wind and nearly followed through but held it so I got up to get a wipe and let wind again but this time I did runny down my leg and on floor luckily I have laminate .
    The thing was every time before when I've had runny no2 I can all ways hold it and why my unwillingness to change a poopy diaper even though I've done loads of them and have changed straight away before ?
    Is my Toddler side coming out ?

Well there is a saying out there. "Never trust a fart"

Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenme View Post
    Well there is a saying out there. "Never trust a fart"
    Yep 1st one I did and it nearly bit me second one did bite me

Has your diet changed any? Any different food, drinks or vitamins? That would seem more likely to be the cause of your runs than your little coming out, imo.

I highly doubt that's the case. I agree with Zipperless, it's probably more of a case of the runs than your "little side coming out". Of course, this is a great excuse to wear diapers all day. :P

Yep prune/apple juice probably would account for that
    But I think my little may account for the fact I don't want to change diaper probably subconsciously wanting a mummy or daddy to change it or make me have it changed
    P/s I should of made it clear the little side incidents has been normal poop

The old story, "a fart with a lump in it". I agree with zipperless diet has a lot to do with it when you get the drizzlies.

Heheheh... Poop is funny...
    But really, I would bet the apple and prune juice is the problem.

I tend to think that diet is the most likely reason

Try posting this in another spot. I know it was an accident but as it is not you are not asking incontinent advise it should just be in the diaper talk page.