Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Wanders in*

Default *Wanders in*

Hi there! I'm new to the community. My name is Daimhin, although I also go by other pseudonyms such as Gage and Damhirsch. I'm a 19 year old guy living in North East England. I'm currently attending college at the moment. In addition, I also hope to get into university at some point. Possibly to pursue a degree in something relating to life sciences.

My interests and hobbies primarily revolve around science (especially biology and other natural sciences), hiking and getting out in nature, creative things like art, reading books, and occasionally playing video games. I love all living things and being out in the wilderness. I also adore being active and having plenty to do!

As for why I'm 'venturing into this community, I guess I'm self-professed adult baby, diaper lover, 'little' and babyfur. Although any ABDL activities are largely constrained online because I'm currently living at home with my family.

Being a babyfur, I like to pretend to be lots of baby animal characrers on the internet -- especially deer. My username actually relates to that because Daimhin means "little stag" in Gaelic. My primary fursona is a little Fallow deer fawn named Gage. You can see lots of art of him here.

I don't usually interact with these kinds of communities because I'm normally a little bit shy and worry about being judged for these "interests." But this community seems pretty safe and secure. Hopefully people will be nice here, too. I'd love to possibly talk and make friends with people here. c:

Thanks you so much for reading! I hope this wasn't too drab and dull to read through. I'm not very good with introductions. >.>
    Last edited by TinyBabyHooves; 01-May-2014 at 16:47.

Welcome from down on the south coast from a Adult baby diaper wearer

Hiya! That was a very nice introduction!

I'm on FurAffinity too and have noticed some of the cute art of your fursona.

You'll find that most of us here are pretty friendly and supportive, so there's no need to be nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Welcome from down on the south coast from a Adult baby diaper wearer
    Thank you so much for welcoming me to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hiya! That was a very nice introduction!

I'm on FurAffinity too and have noticed some of the cute art of your fursona.

You'll find that most of us here are pretty friendly and supportive, so there's no need to be nervous.
    Aww, thank you so much. And I guess senpai clearly notices me then. :P
    Glad you find some of the art I got to be cute. And it's nice of you to reassure me about people here.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to welcome me! I really appreciate it.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC

You have some cute artwork on FA... just gave you a watch ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC

You have some cute artwork on FA... just gave you a watch ^_^
    Thank you so much! I just saw earlier this morning, but I wasn't aware that you were from here. Of course I watched you in return for the same reason.
    Thank you so much for welcoming me!

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Welcome Daimhin, from a Welsh DL
    Thanks so much for welcoming me here!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Welcome Daimhin. Nice to meet you
    Thanks for welcoming me! And likewise. c:

Welcome to the site Daimhin

I like science, hiking, nature and art too. I also have you a watch on FA.
    Last edited by JazzBaby; 02-May-2014 at 06:30.