Thread: Hey, So I've made myself present it seems...

Default Hey, So I've made myself present it seems...

Hello all who read this!

I've been wanting to make an account for a while now and so I've finally taking this step and made one...

I've made it for two (Maybe three) reasons, to make some friends who understand what kind of things I live with and also to take an active move to accepting who I am, I've tried so many times to suppress myself and be something different but not any more I'm done with that. (Sorry if this is a sad thing to you)

Just want to be able to chat with people about menial stuff, have fun and generally be in a good mood and hopefully you guys and gals can help.

(I apologise for grammar, punctuation and any errors, I don't type much so I hope to get better over time)

Now about myself, I enjoy gaming you could say it's a huge part of my life, RPGs and anything with choice or free roam I fall in love with almost instantaneously, I'm self taught in almost all the skills I have (Guitar, Piano, Game design, Graphic design... Ect...) The list goes on because I love to learn it's just one of my traits I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi' give a brief explanation as to who I am and why I'm here and can't wait to get involved and become an active member of the community! Thanks for reading!

-OTBD

Quote Originally Posted by OneToBeDiscovered View Post
    Hello all who read this!

I've been wanting to make an account for a while now and so I've finally taking this step and made one...

I've made it for two (Maybe three) reasons, to make some friends who understand what kind of things I live with and also to take an active move to accepting who I am, I've tried so many times to suppress myself and be something different but not any more I'm done with that. (Sorry if this is a sad thing to you)

Just want to be able to chat with people about menial stuff, have fun and generally be in a good mood and hopefully you guys and gals can help.

(I apologise for grammar, punctuation and any errors, I don't type much so I hope to get better over time)

Now about myself, I enjoy gaming you could say it's a huge part of my life, RPGs and anything with choice or free roam I fall in love with almost instantaneously, I'm self taught in almost all the skills I have (Guitar, Piano, Game design, Graphic design... Ect...) The list goes on because I love to learn it's just one of my traits I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi' give a brief explanation as to who I am and why I'm here and can't wait to get involved and become an active member of the community! Thanks for reading!

-OTBD
    Welcome to the community, OTBD.

I think you will find lots of good information here and also lots of great people to talk with. I looked at your profile and see you are in the UK. We have lots of people on here from there and also from all over the world. Feel free to poke around the site and if you have any questions that you can't find answers for, just start a thread with the question and I'm sure some of us will try to answer.

Again welcome and I hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by OneToBeDiscovered View Post
    Hello all who read this!

-OTBD
    Welcome to the forum OTBD! Your post was just lovely, so you don't have to worry about those grammar things. I make them and I'm sure almost everyone here makes them from time to time. As long as you are trying your best that's all that matters!

There are lots of great people here to chat with, and I'm really glad you've decided to become one of them. I'm sure looking around you'll find some interesting topics and some neat friends. I'm really glad you've taken to trying to accept something about yourself rather then feel bad about it. I find the first step is just to know you deserve to be accepted. You really do! It's alright to be sad, and have feelings, and want to share them. That's what we are here for!

I love gaming and RPG's too! What are some of your all time favorite games? If you don't mind asking too, when did you first start really having these feelings?

Welcome OTBD I'm sure you will be at home here and see joining as a positive move.

LilCoyote - Thanks for the reply, to ask questions and seek answers is exactly what I plan to do now (Part of my thirst for knowledge has taking over!) and thanks for the positive attitude.

gigglemuffinz - Again thanks for the reply (and making me feel human about grammar XD) Favourite RPG - Fallout New Vegas, soundtrack is the perfect uplift for a post apocalyptic waste land.
    Favourite game of all time - Really hard to answer since it changes and varies, if I were to say which genre they come out of most it would be indie games (They're just so contrasting from each other)
    Also I don't mind answering your question.... that's if I could truly answer it myself... I know I did something around age 5-6 but the age I realised why I chose to do it would have been about 12 maybe 13.

broda - Once again thanks for a reply (You lot are already showing how nice the community is) and don't get me wrong I definitely see this as a positive move it's just a little phasing is all, finally changing
    my perspective on the whole thing albeit terrifying on my end, just gotta jump those first hurdles I guess.

-OTBD