Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A really embarrassing moment today.

Default A really embarrassing moment today.

I'm really not sure which forum this should be in, but I could really use advice from you guys concerning something that just happened.

Earlier, as in not even two hours ago, my friend and I were coming from a farmer's auction close to where we live. He had to make one final stop at the grocery store before we went home, and as we pulled into the parking lot, I all of a sudden really have to use the bathroom. It was almost instant.

I'm hunting around the store, looking for the restroom, and all of a sudden, it happens. The floodgates opened and I started drenching my pants. For some odd reason, I clutched the front of my jeans and it momentarily stopped.
    I rushed to a urinal and finished, but the proverbial damage was done.
    I had a giant wet spot on the front of my jeans, so I had to have one hand covering my fly on our way out, which looked really bad.
    The one stock guy saw the wet spot on the front of my pants for a brief moment, as I needed both hands to carry something.
    As I walked away, I heard him laughing. I almost felt like I was going to cry, I was so embarrassed.

Wetting myself while wearing diapers, and being alone in my room is one thing, but doing it out in public, involuntarily and without any kind of protection felt really unusual, and quite frankly, it scared me.

The advice I needed from you guys is quite simple. How many of you has this happened to, and I would also like to know why it happened. Up to this point, I have been wearing diapers for the past week, but only a night, never during the day. I usually wet heavily at night, but remove the diaper first thing in the morning before I take a shower. Is this a result of my diaper wearing, or do you folks think it to be totally unrelated? Should I get it checked out?

I appreciate any and all advice. Thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by DareYouToMove; 30-Apr-2014 at 05:31.

You should get it checked out. I always wear a disposable pull-up diaper when I go out to prevent accidents like that from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    You should get it checked out. I always wear a disposable pull-up diaper when I go out to prevent accidents like that from happening.
    I'm thinking I probably will. First time this has happened during the day, but at night is a different story. It has me a bit shaken.

It's possible that it's a freak accident, maybe caused by getting too used to wearing diapers. Don't panic just yet, but do try and pay attention to your bathroom habits. Make sure to try holding it whether you've got a diaper on or not, stay properly hydrated, avoid caffeine when you can, get enough sleep. Basically, try to live healthy and pay attention to your body for a while and see what's going on.

If this repeats, diaper or no diaper, or if you have any other pain, burning, fatigue or other symptoms indicative of a disease, you need to go see the doctor right away.

you should get checked out
    it could be a bladder infection or possibly your starting to lose day time control also
    keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    It's possible that it's a freak accident, maybe caused by getting too used to wearing diapers.

If this repeats, diaper or no diaper, or if you have any other pain, burning, fatigue or other symptoms indicative of a disease, you need to go see the doctor right away.
    Last night at the store, when I made it to the urinal, I really had to force it to come out, whereas normally because I had to go so bad, it would have just came out easily and naturally as soon as I opened my fly. While I was forcing it out, there was a huge burning sensation, all the way through untill I was finished. Is that what you were talking about, or is that something normal?

Again, I really appreciate it guys. I apologize in advance if all the potty talk is making anyone uncomfortable.

It sounds like you might need to get checked out as what you described sounds like you might have a slight bladder infection. A simple visit to your family Dr. and some antibodics . You can get bladder infections weather you wear diapers or not. Untill you get in to the Dr you might want to wear some type of protection just to keep from having anther moment like this happening again.

Since you were at an auction which I assume you were outdoors it could be a change in temperature. Going from cold to warm inside the car can
    cause it. I know I've had that happen to me over the years when I didn't wear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DareYouToMove View Post
    Last night at the store, when I made it to the urinal, I really had to force it to come out, whereas normally because I had to go so bad, it would have just came out easily and naturally as soon as I opened my fly. While I was forcing it out, there was a huge burning sensation, all the way through untill I was finished. Is that what you were talking about, or is that something normal?

Again, I really appreciate it guys. I apologize in advance if all the potty talk is making anyone uncomfortable.
    Difficulty peeing and burning when you pee are both signs of an infection. Probably not serious, but you could need antibiotics. Make a doctor's appointment.

I actually have problems very similar to this when I haven't worn for a while, and dawn a diaper a night or two. The other night I wore for the first time in months, and the next day I made it to the potty just after I started to go. And it happened to me one other time after I'd been wearing for a few days and then wasn't wearing again. When it happens to me I attribute it to the fact that after wearing a diaper and being able to just let it go for a while, my mind tricks my body into thinking it can just go whenever it wants. However, I'd still see a doctor, especially if you're having difficulty going, and a burning sensation when you do. I also grew up with a lot of UTI's, and sometimes they'd make it hard for me to make it to the bathroom on time. Sorry for the long post. ^.^; In short, I'd definitely see a doctor, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.