Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: One outfit for the rest of your life

  1. #1

    Default One outfit for the rest of your life

    If you could have one outfit to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think to satisfy both public and private lives, I'll ask for a regular outfit and a baby/sissy/furry outfit xD

    For me my regular outfit would be a red tartan button up with a black perfecto leather jacket, black waxes denim skinny jeans, and a pair of gold supra skytop II, with some black flattop SUPER sunglasses xD

    Baby outfit would be a big pink bow, polka dot top/dress short enough to see the diaper and frilly blue plastic pants underneath, with some pink see through tights and no shoes (babies don't walk) and maybe some of those locking gloves xD

    What outfit would you want? I'm sure these will get creative lol

  2. #2

    Default

    My Old Belstaff black leather jacket (alike to this one: Belstaff | Mens Leather Kettering Jacket | Mens Luxury Jackets & Coats)
    One of my black custom tailored shirts made from cotton
    One of my Carhart Columbia Cargo Pants in either Tan or OD
    One perfectly nice dark-gray T-Shirt
    One Merino-Wool Turtle Neck for the cold season
    Shoes: I'd go for this boot: Viberg 90 Stallion – Workboot... got a pair and love 'em.
    And a pair of Ray Ban Classic Original Wayfarer Sunglasses.

    You can burry me in that outfit... and I'm happy.
    It's my outfit-type for about 80% of the time I guess.

    And certainly NO BABY, eTc. outfit, as this isn't my kind of thing.

  3. #3

    Default

    My usual attire would be: Pants, BOSS Black, BOSS black belt with silver buckle, polo from Ralp Lauren. Blue Nike Air Max on my feet, and a black sweater from Tommy Hilfiger. Do not need any more.

    Baby Clothes: White plastic pants light blue onesies with a brown bear, and a darker blue tights with feet.

  4. #4
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    If you could have one outfit to use for the rest of your life, what would it be?

    For me my regular outfit would be. . .

    Baby outfit would be . . .
    You asked for "one" outfit, you gave two.

    Anyhow, for me, I would choose loose fit jeans with a T-shirt black leather jacket, socks and walking shoes. The walking shoes would be practical on most surfaces I'd be on and I could always take off the jacket in the hot weather. But in the cold, leather keeps the cold out better than most other types of material. I usually don't like long sleeves shirts anyhow, so I'd be fine in the T-shirt.

  5. #5

    Default

    .... a pair of swim shorts and sunglasses. (perpetually on the beach of course)

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    You asked for "one" outfit, you gave two.
    theres two so we have one for each persona. one for our real-world selves and the other for our baby/sissy selves otherwise it would be like asking Batman to choose between his Bruce Wayne suits or his batman outfit (whatever its called).

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by babyhelge View Post
    My usual attire would be: Pants, BOSS Black, BOSS black belt with silver buckle, polo from Ralp Lauren. Blue Nike Air Max on my feet, and a black sweater from Tommy Hilfiger. Do not need any more.

    Baby Clothes: White plastic pants light blue onesies with a brown bear, and a darker blue tights with feet.
    ralph lauren is nice occasionally, but for me they tend to be too grown up sometimes :p though loved their Naval CLub Poplin Vest in white that they released a couple years ago i think, it was amazing XD

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    My Old Belstaff black leather jacket (alike to this one: Belstaff | Mens Leather Kettering Jacket | Mens Luxury Jackets & Coats)
    One of my black custom tailored shirts made from cotton
    One of my Carhart Columbia Cargo Pants in either Tan or OD
    One perfectly nice dark-gray T-Shirt
    One Merino-Wool Turtle Neck for the cold season
    Shoes: I'd go for this boot: Viberg 90 Stallion – Workboot... got a pair and love 'em.
    And a pair of Ray Ban Classic Original Wayfarer Sunglasses.

    You can burry me in that outfit... and I'm happy.
    It's my outfit-type for about 80% of the time I guess.

    And certainly NO BABY, eTc. outfit, as this isn't my kind of thing.
    I'm in love with a jacket lol that thing is amazing O.O if youre into those type of prices try www.ssense.com, they've got stuff like that XD

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    I'm in love with a jacket lol that thing is amazing O.O if youre into those type of prices try Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags | Online Boutique | SSENSE, they've got stuff like that XD
    Thanks...
    My take on buying stuff that should last is pretty simple: I prefer to buy the best quality once - instead of re-buying crap ten times.
    The Belstaff jacket I bought about 10 years ago... and it has seen a lot of use - daily and has even got it's fair share of miles on the motorcycle.
    (although it's not my main motorcycle jacket by far, it's more of my everyday jacket.)
    It is after all that time still looking almost like new.
    It was slightly less expensive back then, but still cost me a bloody fortune ... but you know what? if it ever breaks, I'll get another one.

    To me the other thing is pretty simple: I LOVE quality stuff. I rather only have 10 shirts (button) in my wardrobe, but have them custom tailored.... same goes for the suits, I prefer to only have a few, but perfectly fitting custom stuff.
    I believe over the years this way I actually have spent LESS money on my wardrobe than most people who buy cheap low quality stuff that will not last, not be perfectly comfortable and does usually look the part.
    My dad owns a leather jacket that was completely custom made 30 years ago... and he still wears the thing and it still looks damn cool.

  8. #8

    Default

    Public outfit, assuming that I work in an environment where jeans are acceptable: Levi's jeans, dark blue; solid green button-down shirt, slim cut; comfortable brown shoes. If jeans are not acceptable, replace the jeans with flat-front khakis.

    AB outfit: Snap-crotch shortalls; T-shirt advertising a major diaper brand, with the brand name visible over the shortalls' bib; thick diaper of any variety (cloth or good-quality disposable); locking plastic pants; white socks without shoes; unmodified Nuk 5 pacifier.

  9. #9

    Default One outfit for the rest of your life

    Having worn it officially for the first time recently, I'd have to go with the NWU:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398931466.103228.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	20763

    It's comfortable as hell and sturdy as nails (I climbed over a ton of barbed wire and it didn't get a scratch).

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Having worn it officially for the first time recently, I'd have to go with the NWU:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398931466.103228.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	20763

    It's comfortable as hell and sturdy as nails (I climbed over a ton of barbed wire and it didn't get a scratch).
    This is what you'd like to wear for the rest of the days in public?

    Whilst combat stuff is certainly practical in terms of sturdiness, etc... is it truly the style you'd want to tote in public?
    (of course in the armed forces, etc, its something different.)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-Aug-2013, 09:53
  2. The Rest of Your Life
    By davetheodore in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-Aug-2012, 09:32
  3. Tomorrow's the first day of the rest of my life!
    By Robin in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-Aug-2012, 20:23
  4. So what is your perfered outfit?
    By TootieTa in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18-Aug-2011, 15:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.