Thread: HUGE NEWS..in my world at least

Default HUGE NEWS..in my world at least

i last thursday told my girlfriend about my diaper side and she kind of freaked at first but now she accepts it and has been really supportive even though she has no interest in trying it or seeing me do it. And for the first time i got caught red handed today by my dad of all people, i left a wet diaper in my garbage in my bedroom in the morning planning to get rid of it later but i didnt come home right after school and he went to get towels that were around my room and saw it i gave an excuse that im not sure he bought really but he let it be, but he was asking if it was from medical problems and i almost wanted to say yes but i decided not too but if he somehow catches me again ill l say its bedwetting but get him to believe its psychological and send me to a therapist instead im really good at manipulating things like that as bad as it sounds. also sorry for my grammar and syntax mistakes for those who get bothered by that im just too tired and my minds running too fast to care

I wouldn't necessarily tell him that it's bedwetting because he might bring you to a doctor.

A word of caution; parents know you better than you think. They just don't tell you. You may be good at manipulating things but, as the people who created you your parents probably know your tricks.

If you do get caught, tell the truth. You may not want to tell ALL of the truth, but what you say must all be non-lies. This is a trust issue - it's best not to break it. And for the sake of your family, do get rid of your diapers as soon as possible. Pee is a place where a lot of germs and bacteria thrive, and leaving them lying around your living space is not hygienic at all! Though I admit that it's not possible to throw your diapers away immediately if you don't want your folks to know.

Just my 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by selv14 View Post
    A word of caution; parents know you better than you think. They just don't tell you. You may be good at manipulating things but, as the people who created you your parents probably know your tricks.
    This.

As a parent and grandparent, I can confirm it. Our b.s. detectors get pretty good by the time you get to 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    This.

As a parent and grandparent, I can confirm it. Our b.s. detectors get pretty good by the time you get to 18.
    Indeed. I know when I got caught by my mom that I tried talking my way out of it but just couldn't. Wasn't with a used diaper though. It was on a chat site that I had been to and she checked the history on the computer. Forgot to erase it. :/ Anyways, he may be more accepting than you think. Try to be more careful next time but if it happens, you'll likely need to fess up.

Besides, you shouldn't destroy a circle of trust that could play to your advantage when trying to explain this to your parents. Playing with people can end badly...

thanks for your suggestions i just dont know how id explain this because i do not care to tell him im ab/dl