Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey I'm Tom, i'm a guy who relates as being a DL. I live in the midlands, not far from coventry. I'm on here to chat to and possibly meet new people.

If you would like to chat please feel free to drop me a message and i will get back to you asap

Hello Tom and welcome to the group.

Would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hello Tom, nice to meet you.

If you want to chat and meet new people that have the same interest this is a good sute for it, here we dont only discuss abdl-related stuff, maybe you will find a topic that interest you.

In your profile it say that you like music, what is your favorite genre? And do you play guitar? I enjoy clasic music and a long time ago practice violin, but i have to stop practicing for various reason

Hi tom from the not so sunny sauf coast hampshire

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Wet inside and out, eh Parcelboy?
    No over cast so dry out side wet messy inside

Hey Tom, nice to see you on here! I think you will like it once you get the hang of it!

As Egor and AlmazCarol said, tell everyone a bit about yourself... We don't just keep to ABDL topics here!

Welcome to the forums!

Hi and welcome, Tom. I hope you have a great time here.

hi guys i enjoy listening to rock and metal, not everyones taste :P and i play both acoustic and electric guitar and I've been playing for around 5 years now