Thread: Just recieved my first pack of ComfiCare L10

Default Just recieved my first pack of ComfiCare L10

Very excited to try them out, lot of people are saying here that it's the new thickest and the best plastic backed disposable around. Abena L4 doesn't really work for me since I don't like the print at all, looks way too "common" adult diaper with random weird pattern running through it.

Comficare also seems to have a refastenable landing zone like tena slip maxis, which is awesome. The price of one 10-pack was 17,99€, that is little higher than abena l4, but this one is said to absorb way more than any othet diaper, quoting old pampers commercials: "it's ultra absorbent!"

I'm going to post a small review here in this topic when I get hands on experience

Oh and here is a comparison pic I found on google comparing comficare with other leading diapers in size/thickness. Top one is tena slip maxi, the second one I don't know, third is abena l4 and on the bottom comficare l10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7341.jpg 
Views:	1441 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	20727
    Last edited by dprlover90; 28-Apr-2014 at 08:01.

second one is probably German or from somewhere German speaking as it has the word Gross on it.

More than 6 hours and 2 good wettings behind, it's time to do a little review.

Look:
    The diaper looks great and quite babyish. It has the generic yellow wetness indicator, and some pale blue markings on the landing zone. Other than that, it's all white. Very cute

Fit:
    The cut of the diaper is very similar to abena or molicare etc, except the crotch area is even wider/bulkier, that feels awesome to wear and prevents leaking for sure. What I was little disappointed about, is that the thickness wasn't so extreme as I thought it would be. On the same level with abena x-plus I would say, if not thicker. The fit is very snug overall and I didn't feel uncomfortable at anytime, didn't sag when wet. The elastic waistband is also a nice touch.

Tapes and landing zone:
    These are one of the best things in these diapers. The tapes are wider than most, but also a little shorter. I was quite sceptic about the tapes sticking on the clear plasticky landing zone and staying put, but they most certainly did! Of course I had to try to refasten them as this is one of it's features and it works even better than tena slips! The tapes were pretty easy to peel off the landing zone and place back on it. Even though the tapes were easy to re-adjust, they didn't budge at all when worn!

Plastic and noise:
    If you are looking for a crinkly (low frequency) diaper, this is your best choice. The hard plastic layer on the landing zone makes quite a bit noise. The plastic of the diaper is comparable with molicare, feels much like it. Very soft and comfortable. Maybe after a while a little sweaty though. As mentioned before, the landing zone has an extra layer of glossy plastic, that feels like common transparent tape. Not in a bad way though.

Absorbence:
    After 2 very good wettings, the diaper still feels amazingly dry and doesn't sag at all. It does get a little bulkier when you wet it alot, like every diaper ever. I could say that it would propably had taken another 2 or 3 good wettings before being full.

Summary: Very good diaper for night time use, bulkier and more comfortable than most. The price is a little higher than molicare or abena, but it's easy to understand since the quality of the tapes and the ability to re-adjust them several times.

Overall score:
    9.2/10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc1_zpsf739de6e.jpg 
Views:	979 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	20733 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc2_zps7f914332.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	20734
    Last edited by dprlover90; 28-Apr-2014 at 20:05.

Comficare's are not made in the U.S are they? I don't doubt their good but I will not pay the shipping and handling cost of trying to get something from Europe as I could not afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Comficare's are not made in the U.S are they? I don't doubt their good but I will not pay the shipping and handling cost of trying to get something from Europe as I could not afford it.
    The company is based in germany, sorry.