Thread: Anyone tried conni products?

Default Anyone tried conni products?

Incontinence Products | Incontinence Supplies | Incontinence Pads

They seam to overemphasize "daytime use only" which means low absorbency and the information section is worthless in finding out how the product works or what the inside actually looks like (leak guards, rise, room for inserts etc.).

But nevertheless, this is a product I am not familiar with, and I was wondering if anyone has tried them or knows anything more about them. I am especially curious about their swim diaper.

Hi, Patrick. I found the Conni Oscar some time ago, and was immediately intrigued. I'm sure I'm not the only one here looking for ways to integrate a little padding into my day in the most discreet way possible. I was pleased overall, though the fit with any product like this will be a little funny. The problem is that, unlike normal underwear, a pretty large percentage of IC underwear won't be stretchy at all.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can read my review here: Customer Reviews: Conni Men's Oscar Undergarments, Grey, Large, 5 Ounce

If you need any more specifics, I'm more than happy to provide.