Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

I stumbled across this site while looking for support groups for DLs. I am 23 years old, but will be 24 in March. For as long as I can remember I've always had a thing for diapers, I do not know why, even to this day. I feel kind of strange wearing them sometimes, because I have no bladder or bowel control problems. I am sure before the internet, some of us felt like we were the only ones on the planet with this rather odd desire. I do not wear diapers all the time, only when I feel like it. Anyway you can guess where I reside by my user name LOL! I vaguely remember my parents trying to toilet train me, and it took me close to five years to be completely out of diapers and pull ups. After that I would dream of wearing diapers again. It was not until I turned 14 that I had that chance. Anyway, before I get carried away, I been wearing them off and on since. Anyway, I am glad I found a forum I can talk about this personal thing.

Alaska! I once spent half a summer in the Talkeetna mountains (the wilderness outside Palmer.

Hi, welcome to ADISC.

Oh my god, you're from Alaska?! Sarah Palin must be one of us too!!!
    Wow that would be a horrible thought process.

Anyway, do you live alone now? (Based on the fact that you're 23.)

:bunny: Welcome - just tell us if you have any illegal seal skins or walrus tusks to share with us. Just kidding ! just kidding ! Seriously, if you could find me some bunny fur lined plastic pants! Sorry, enough for now. :bunny:

Hey there, welcome. I'm the site's official assassin. It costs 5000 per head..... Just kidding! But no, seriously, welcome. Your story is similar if not exactly what happens to most other members.

Default Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: You should find support and understanding here. Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny: