Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

So I've been an AB/DL / Diaperfur for.. years.. I'm 23 now and I started my interests in diapers when I was 8, so 15 years. Figured I'd finally register for this site and say Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Taggers View Post
    So I've been an AB/DL / Diaperfur for.. years.. I'm 23 now and I started my interests in diapers when I was 8, so 15 years. Figured I'd finally register for this site and say Hi!
    Welcome Taggers! We're glad you're here! What are some of your other interests besides the AB/DL lifestyle? I enjoy books and reading myself with a little bit of swimming on the side.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 26-Apr-2014 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Taggers! We're glad you're here! What are some of your other interests besides the AB/DL lifestyle? I enjoy books and reading myself with a little bit of swimming on the side.
    I *LOVE* books, particularly Sci-Fi. Just reread the Enders Game series last week, and I'd forgotten how meaningful it was. I'm also a furry, have been for ages as well, so I'm pretty darn open with others and accepting people as they are. Can't exactly get far in the furry fandom if you don't =P

BY the way, I'd noticed you'd created some diaper packs for gmod. Do you still have the texture file for those? There's no decent adult diaper mesh packs on SL and I'd like to retexture the baby diaper packs I have with the Abena and molicare texture >.>
    Last edited by Taggers; 26-Apr-2014 at 17:13.